Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
All blame is a waste of time...
7/19/2005 2:40:54 PM
"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy." – Wayne Dyer
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: All blame is a waste of time...
7/19/2005 4:30:08 PM
Hello Bogdan, Thanks for the invite. I had an incident yesterday. A fellow tried blaming me for something I didn't do. Later he phoned me and apologized he was wrong. In the meantime he wasted his time and mine. Very good point, don't blame others, blame yourself. Make it a great day!
+0
Amalia Sotiriadou

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/19/2005 4:47:59 PM
Agreed. Far better to spend your time and energy learning from the situation. Amalia
Respect is not given - it is EARNED All the FREE stuff you need for your computer and a lot more! http://www.computerbom.net
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2005 4:58:05 PM
Hello Bogdan, Another great one, yes,No need to cry over spilt milk,move on,life is to short to waste on petty issues.thanks,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/19/2005 5:02:41 PM
From what I've seen, "blame shifting" is what we do in the context you show here. On the other hand, blame is connected to accountability and that is not a waste of time. You may also use excuses that strive to shift that blame, however not successfully or effectively. If a rebuttal is not welcome, I will understand its deletion.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!