Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: God's Hands Picture taken in Kentucky
7/8/2007 9:27:55 PM
Dear BJ sweety,
Oh man, that such a sweet adorable thing to say.... I
could kiss you .....

I saved my kissies for you..... ;) I am sorry I missed you so many times and I have to blame it on Janet... I was staying over her house this weekend and man, have you ever experience the feeling of never want to get up or get out.... I was practically begging her to chase me out of her house but no, she had to be the best amazing host and make me feel so comfortable that I never want to leave.... Hah, wait till she sees this.

Thank you for being an angel BJ and you know what, I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOO

Thanks for the welcome back girl, its good to see you.

Love, Rina
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2007 9:28:35 PM

Hey Rina

Yeap, that's about what I did, but, the real big booboo was when Monica had come by and got on my computer to check her mail, and after she left, I didn't look to see, that she had logged into Adland.  I went and made a couple of post, before I realized, after posting and signing Bj, that, that was not Bj up there it was Monica's Pic....I felt like an idiot.....big time.

I watch it closer now when she comes around, I make sure she's not logged on in her name....before I start posting...

Bj

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2007 9:32:53 PM
Dear BJ,
hahahahhahaha.... oh man, that was the icing on top of the cake..... I imagine that could happen to me too if I don't watch out......

You are such a cutie for sharing this.

Love ya,
Rina
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2007 9:33:16 PM

Hi BJ,

Thank You so much for sharing this with us.  It's both an Inspiration and a Blessing.

As Christians, we can always rest assured that all of our experiences are in God's Hands, from the first day He sends us to Earth.

http://llerrah.com/thatsgod.htm

Isn't it Glorious that He may now be Manifested to all the World, that they too might See and Believe.

Maranatha

"Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!" Rev 22:20

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2007 9:33:59 PM

Hi Darrly

You are welcome and glad you enjoyed this.  My sister had sent this to me, from some friends she knows up in Kentucky.  I thought it was amazing and couldn't keep it to myself, had to share it.

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!