Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Please place adds; & Biz; ventures here !
11/3/2007 7:15:15 PM
100% FREE To Join. We Are PlanetX, An Established Double Opt In Service For Marketers Since 2001.

Click the banner to get started Now!!

We Are PlanetX, An Established Double Opt In Service For Marketers Since 2001. We Have NEVER Had A Complaint!!!

Featuring a Push-Pull Credit and Commissions Based System like nothing seen before.

If people are not viewing your ADs then their ADs disappear! This compels them to View your ADs in order to keep their ADs visible. This marriage of Advertiser with Prospect will finally get your ADs read.

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 7:42:23 PM

We ARE RoCkInG Our Team Even MORE!!!!! WELCOME These New members....

Sara Storey (sarastorey) Has signed up with JerkyHill and was placed under Leonard Lane (BigLen) in Lloyd Copes Team!!!!

James Johnson (northwest) Has signed up under Jesse Hamilton in Katheryn Hailglers Team!!!! 

Join The AdlandproTeam.com.. CAUSE,,,

We Are Just TOooo HOT!

We are NOT Just Jerky Anymore!!!

Click the banner to join us!!!

+0
Kevin Doolittle

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/7/2007 9:02:10 AM

Looking for a Healthy Gift Idea for

Christmas This Year? 

JD Premium Christmas

If you are like me, you are often looking for healthy, flavorful snacks and natural products to share with family and friends. 

JD Premium Products far surpass others in meeting this need. How about treating your loved ones to a wonderful selection of Beef Jerky, Turkey Jerky, Buffalo Jerky, Fruit Snacks and fine Personal, Skin, and Home Care products? 

Then, how about the Perfect Home Based Business that You can afford? What a gift! And, even more vital than a healthy and popular product line, a wonderful caring team with many years of diverse marketing experience is ready and well able to help YOU get established and work with YOU every step of the way. What if I told you that Your Success is Guaranteed?

For only $12.00 a month (Minimum plus $1.97 shipping) your membership includes a choice of products to keep, use or whatever you like delivered every month to your door.

Click Here. It gets better...

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2007 7:28:18 PM

JOIN The HOTTEST Team Build In Adlandpro!!!

We Welcome all of our newest members,,Keep a dedicated team list and HELP you to promote. We Place new members in your line to strengthen you and bring you SUCCESS!!! We Work TOGETHER!!

Just Look at out Team List HERE....

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/268579/myWebPage.aspx

Join us using any of the team members links on the above page. Or email me for more information anytime here or at jerkyhill@Yahoo.com

We ARE The Adlandpro Team. Making everyones Dream come true in HONEST Live Team Marketing

WELCOME These New members....

Sara Storey (sarastorey) Has signed up with JerkyHill and was placed under Leonard Lane (BigLen) in Lloyd Copes Team!!!!

James Johnson (northwest) Has signed up under Jesse Hamilton in Katheryn Haiglers Team!!!! 

Join The AdlandproTeam.com.. CAUSE,,,

We Are Just TOooo HOT!

We are NOT Just Jerky Anymore!!!

Click the banner to join us!!!

+0
Kevin Doolittle

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2007 7:30:35 PM

Thanks Pauline!

Finally! An affordable home based business YOU can really sink your teeth into and not have to pay through them! But even more vital than a healthy and popular product line, a wonderful caring team with many years of diverse marketing experience is ready and well able to help you every step of the way. For the $12.00 a month membership fee (Plus $1.97 shipping) you receive a choice of products to keep, use or whatever you like delivered to your door every month. Read on. It gets better...

The Heart's Choice Market Team is a member of one of the friendliest, supportive and largest team builds called the "Jerky Hill/JD Radiance Teams." We are all working together to help each other gain success! 

And better...

Every new member who joins our Team will be placed under another team member. We will, in Turn, do the SAME for You!! (So on and so forth again and again.Wink Members are continually Rotated as we receive them. This is HOW we CAN guarantee your Success! If you don't make money in your first month we will reimburse your $12 investment (You can keep and enjoy your product).

And still better...

You will be entitled to a FREE Lifetime Executive KellySafeList Account (Details will be forwarded when you join).  

And even better yet...

Here is a description of JD Premium Products newest and totally fantastic money making program. You will need a PDF reader for this but it is so worth your while!! Get it Here!

http://hearts-choice-opps.com/JDPremiumPromotion.pdf)

To start your business and receive your free KellySafeList executive upgrade and receive your own FREE hosted customized Splash Page (See Example) join today. Let's build our success together along with the other members of this aggressive JD Premium Products team. It works for me! It will work for you! You CAN do this!

Join under one of our team's Recent Signups!

http://papajim.jerkydirect.com
http://glorytogod.jerkydirect.com
http://cedarhill.jerkydirect.com

Teamwork Rocks!

For more information

Please Click Here.

Note: At this time JD Premium Products is open to our US friends only.

“The Healthy Life

Company”

To join KellySafeList only.

For Advertising Any Business.

A Truly International Business.

Kevin's Grab Bag 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!