Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sharon Lee WON the Summer Sizzle Contest and Administrative Training !
7/6/2007 7:32:36 PM
As you know I have been telling everyone she WON ! And I have been contacting Team Downline ! Here is a letter from Sharon: I HATED To do this,,But I am desperate. I feel like a A%$. But I sent this via Member list responder. Tell me if its ok?? Hello Team, As you all know by now,,I have won the Getaway for Jerky Direct. This will be a week of Conference of which I will learn "The ropes" of the JD Premium Product Company. This will benefit OUR entire Team Tremendously as you ALL ARE In a Top 8 Producers Team Now....;-) The Only Problem that I am having right now is that the trip cost for me to get there and home are not included in the trip. This could not have happened at a worst time for me because I just lost my computer and I had to replace that. And my husband has just had surgery to. I am a modest person and Normally, I would never ask for anything from anyone. But I am asking if anyone could Donate maybe $10.00. I can then make the trip. I will understand if you can not..Thats OK. I will still fortify you and Business is Business. I am that way. I just can use the little help right now. If you choose to donate for me..Payments can be sent via Paypal at JerkyHill@Yahoo.com I can accept checks also and this will be a TAX Deductable for your business as a Educational expense. If I do not recieve enough Donations and/or I recieve OVER what I need. The money will be spent to FORTIFY All who donated. I Promise you this. As You all know, I have been placing ALL my new members under all of you. I would also like to list all who have donated in my upcoming newsletter and Forums. I will Publicly Thank ALL Of you. So if you donate,,Please let me know if you do not want to be listed. Thank you for your time and Thank you for reading this. Please understand that I Love all of you and if you can not,,Then you can not! Thats ok. Peace, Sharon JerkyHill@Yahoo.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sharon Lee WON the Summer Sizzle Contest and Administrative Training !
7/9/2007 8:17:44 PM
Sharon Lee WON the Summer Sizzle Contest and Administrative Training !  Wow !  Salmon Creek Lodge !!!!   Awesome !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2007 5:03:28 PM

The Secret to Internet marketing is to "Do Something." Even if it doesn't work out quite as well as you plan, keep doing it or add in other elements and aspects to your business.

Learn and change your strategies... but be doing something for your business everyday  !

The second Internet marketing secret is much like the first one. It is "Don't give up!"

Be committed to your business  !  To work your business !   I love the products, the company, the compensation plan !

Join our TEAM !  

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2007 2:18:29 PM
Sharon Lee WON the Summer Sizzle Contest and Administrative Training !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2007 7:49:01 PM
A warm welcome to our newest  JD Radiance Team Mate:
 Larry Parsons @http://goodtime.jerkydirect.com

Larry has joined under Mark Gibson, one of our Great TEAM Leaders !  Mark is under Tom Harvey, under Sharon Lee !   Enjoy the Awesome Supplements and Omega Rich Skin Care Line that is non toxic !!!!!

http://goodtime.jerkydirect.com

Linda,  TeamLeader
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!