Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steve Perkins

20 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
What is working
7/6/2007 1:23:52 PM
I have like many of you done several things online that worked and some that did not work. After many many dollars being spent on athe newest and greatest tool and traffic generators, downline builders and the like I want to hear from my friends on here what they find works and does not work. I am not talking about programs as much as I am looking for processes and techniques that work.
+0
Gerry Pira

111 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What is working
7/6/2007 4:02:26 PM
Steve,

This is a good topic. May be let's talk about what is NOT working.

The successful salesperson ascertains the need or want of the prospect -- or creates it -- before presenting his or her product or service.

This sales approach or technique works.

However, most people just present their product or service with the false assumption that you and I need or want it.

That explains why probably 49 out of every 50 salespesons fail to sell.

+0
Steve Perkins

20 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/6/2007 4:12:58 PM

I definitely agree.  I am a Salesman by trade.  I see this happening many times.

Seems we sales people sometimes forget the basic when we build on the internet.

+0
7/19/2007 5:56:19 PM

Hi Steve

I think one thing people forget is that net work marketing is NOT a sales opportunity in the normal sence. It is a personal growth opportunity with a compensation plan attached.

You will attract people as you your self improve and offer the other person a learship they want to follow. Net work marketing is about duplication .

You build a relashionship with people and find out if you can work with them and if they are coachable then you will have no or very little attrition in your business.

Mentoring is the fastest way to see who you want to work with and who is coahable.

90% of the population is sales resistant and does not want to be a sales person either  so the mentoring appoach is duplicatable there is hardly any one who doesn't like to help others

Just a thought

Janice Warburton

+0
Gerry Pira

111 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/19/2007 6:08:02 PM
This has been said over and over, and I agree with it:

Dont' look for buyers. Look for people who may have the problem. Wait until they clearly tell you they wish to learn about what you have to solve the problem.

In other words, let buyers find you.

I follow this advice by never asking anyone to buy or sign up on my programs. I just provide specialized information about my product or service.

Gerry Pira
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!