Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cecil Edward

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: All about Cellfood
7/7/2007 7:18:31 AM

Please let the community here know about the cell food you mentioned and I would like to know about it too.

Regards,

Cecil

+0
Cecil Edward

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/29/2007 12:02:54 AM
I know it will be very difficult for those who are suffering from common illness to complicated diseases to decide on what program to choose from because everyone will claim their product can address the issue. And it is true most of health targeted juices like Gozi, Noni, Mangosteen, Acai and the list goes on and on do really help in controlling or reversing the problem. How is it possible you may ask, Most of the plant derieved fruit juices have a rich mineral content as the roots of these plants / trees go deep into the soil (down to 50 meters) and extracting the minerals which is the basic nutrition for these trees. If you go to my website in http://edwcecil1788.multiply.com and click on the photos there is a book by Dr.Joel Wallach called "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" Please take liberty to read it from my site and you will be surprised that 95% of diseases are due to lack of minerals in our diet! The most important nutrition is oxygen followed by minerals, vitamins, amino acids, glucose, Cholesterol and enzymes and etc to name a few! These are all cellular food and most of these with the exception of oxygen could be found in all these health targeted juices. This is the reason most of the juices have claimed to normalize diseases. However all these juices cannot have a full spectrum of all the 80 minerals and oxygen the body needs for its wellbeing so by combining a range of juices may help to provide but it will be costly and the average man on the street may not afford it! Talking about oxygen, when I was at school in the 50s we were taught 21% of the gasses in the atmosphere was oxygen today they say it is 19%. Normal oxygen intake for the body through the lungs supports macro oxygen needs but the micro needs where there are tiny blood cappilaries cannot deliver the oxygen due to blockages! I would encourage the readers here to explore "CELLFOOD" which was formulated by Dr Everette Storey in the mid 50s, has a water splitting technology into oxygen and hydrogen, coupled with 78 minerals,34 enzymes, 17 amino acids all delivered to EVERY single cell (70 trillion cells) within 3 minutes and once in the cell it will start splitting 1:500000 of cellular fluid into oxygen and hydrogen the latter will start repairing damaged cells immediately. All this info is found in my multiply website given earlier. Just immagine when you supply oxygen, minerals (all), enzymes and amino acids the cells will start to function and the new generation will be better than the previous generation and disease will start to reverse! http://www.oxywave.com/edwcecil http://www.cellfood.com You may wonder why the cellfood contains no vitamins, Dr. Everette the genius knew in the 50s our body can produce all the vitamins except vitamin C if you provide the body with all the minerals, amnio acids and enzymes. warmest regards. Cecil
+0
8/8/2007 7:05:11 PM
Hi Cecil,

Bruce Santucci here. I too am marketing Cellfood - it's a great product that deserves more public exposure. 99 out of 100 people have never even heard of it.

Few people realize that there's been a lot of research done on this product in the past few years. I'm going to place a video presentation link in this post about cellfood - it's on my blog at http://affiliatecrewsing.blogspot.com/  . You'll need to scroll down to the videos and choose the cellfood video - then scroll back up, put on your headphones or turn up your speakers and kick back for a 45-minute research presentation. 

It might be a little dry for some people but for anyone interested in gaining a deeper knowledge of what cellfood is and how it works, then this is the video that will teach you.

I market this product along with others as revolutionary as cellfood. Anyone who reads my blog and watches the videos and reads will stumble upon a great resource.

Thanks for your post.

Bruce Santucci aka sandwalker
Are You a Network Marketing Pro? or interested in the benefits of getting started in network marketing with a fast-growing health and wellness company? Then you must know about this:[b][url="http://321earn.com/i/BS10223/nx.htm"]Revolution in Network Marketing Compensation Plan[url/][/b]
+0
Cecil Edward

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/9/2007 3:17:35 AM
Dear Bruce, I am really glad that you are also here to highlight about Cellfood which I believe every person here in adlandpro shouldnt be without it. There is only ONE CELLFOOD made by NuScience Corporation who has the sole right to manufacture CELLFOOD according to Dr. Everrett Storey's formulation, and all others who claim to have another version of cellfood are fakes and beware of the harm it could do to your health! I will certainly have a look at the link you gave and if it is possible to place the video presentation in this forum for everyone's benefit. Please contribute your testimonies and etc here. Thank you Bruce.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!