Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: KALEIDOSCOPE FEATURE NO: 1 CANADA
7/1/2007 2:38:47 PM
Hello Georgios,

Great Idea "Kaleidoscope" forum. You have always amazing ideas.

Let's dedicate the forum for our Canadian friends.

Happy Canadian Day!

Dimitra

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2007 2:53:48 PM
HAPPY CANADA DAY! Ottawa Canada's Parliament Buildings
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2007 3:01:17 PM

Hi Thomas,

Cool, you picked a pic of a spot I've celebrated a few Canada days at!

Parliament Hill is an amazing spot.

Those castle like buildings back onto sheer cliffs,dropping down 150 feet to the swift dark currents of the mighty Ottawa River.

Jason

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2007 3:22:57 PM

I wish all my Canadian friends a really Happy National Day.

And Thanks Bogdan for giving us Adland. Now we can enjoy in Celebrating all Countries together.

Thanks Pauline & Team for making this possible

Bj

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2007 3:26:44 PM
Hello John,

Thank you for the champagne! You got me this time. By waving a hand to celebrate the world you don't win Pauline's hand. I lost she is all yours. She prefers the champagne. So give her a real Canadian swing.

Hello Joe,
Thanks for the well colored message and the anthem. He have it also under the flag. I will find a Lady for you wait. there are more guests.

Neil,
Thank you for the lorry with all those Canadian beers. Man we did a nice work. GO CANADA GO. Neil is a Team Canada Member in Kaleidoscope. Thanks for the PM.
Wow aren't there any Ladies. Stay with Joe. I will come back.

HI Ted
Welcome in. Ted is Canadian. He wants also some beer and a hand to hold. No women free for the moment. John has the monopoly on Pauline for the moment.

Hello John! Partington.
He he he Now it is my turn. Hey John P. they left you only GOD SAVE THE QUEEN after their liberation and independence. Thank you for coming in. Well it seems that Canadians keep their girls and wifes inside. No woman ye you John. we will find one. Soon we will import women from USA. You know they like to go to Labrador and Ottawa.

Wow first Lady in
Welcome to Canada Nan,
Good to see you. This is an mazing day for all Canadians they are drinking beer and waiting for a lady to dance. Lucky Joe. If you ask her kindly she may say YES it will be a pleasure.

Hello Jason,
Jason is the second member in Team Canada. He was not polite, he went directly to the BBQ. Well, Thank you for joining the team Jason. It is a pleasure being in same team as you. Now while yo are at BBQ you don't need a lady to dance. Together with Neil you are supposed to welcome in the quests and make them feel at home.

Hello uncle Sam for USA
Hi Donald.Thank you for all gifts and smiles welcome in and feel like home.
Your are a good friend always there to support. Join the men. You know women need more time the mus make up and that takes several hours but soon we will have more women here.

WOW Joyce
Hey men don't do so, there will be ladies to all of you. You know in Canada there are more women than men. Thank you for coming Joyce. Well Neil make a step dance with her. Oh you have Germanic ancestors then a waltz please.

Hello Victoria,
Hey men what did I tell you there will be women to all. You see they are coming in two and two. Thank you for joining us Vistoria. Lucky you Ted.

Hello American Valkyrie
Sharon I am glad to see you in here. Thank you for joining us.  Lucky John Partington. She will rock you John. Sorry for the jokes but I really like you both because you are doing great work with your NetWorking both of you.

Hello Sam
Welcome in my friend, There are lots of beer and champagne. We are expecting more women.

Hello Dimitra
Welcome in. Wow direct from Oropos to Elliniko took the first plane to Ottawa. You must love these Canadians. Unlucky me there are to many men waiting.  Jason  though you are a great hero she is Spartan. treat her well

Welcome in Thomas
God Bless the Americans for all support to the Canadians. Take a champagne glass. Soon we will have more women here.

Hello Bj
Welcome in. Thank you for joining us. Let's have some fun. Donald She is yours.

Thank you my friends
Kaleidoscope Team Canada
Neil, Jason and me (Terry will come soon)
Wishes your a nice evening
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!