Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sincerest Thanks...
6/30/2007 5:51:29 PM
I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to respond to any of you before now... I've been literally working night and day trying to get my websites up and running. Everytime I turn around someone's trying to charge me more money that I don't have!!! :) I sincerely appreciate you all welcoming me into the Adland family; I may need your help as to how all of this works! I've signed up for so many things and again it's been morning to night, I'm just not sure what I've done! I may actually have to cancel some things! LOL :) All I know is that everywhere I go, somebody wants money from me that I don't have and I've already invested more than I should have... Certainly any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know I'm already an affiliate so how do I go about making commission off of that? Anyone that can provide me with any info, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again for all of your support! Wylene
Ms. Wylene A. Poliquin
+0
Re: Sincerest Thanks...
6/30/2007 6:52:06 PM

Hi Wylene,

Thanks for the invite to your forum. I wouldnt have a clue as to how you make commissions from this. I dont do the affiliate thingy's lol

Sorry I couldnt be of much help in that area!

Wanda

+0
Re: Sincerest Thanks...
7/13/2007 12:11:56 AM

Hi Wylene

I can certainly understand your delema. I went through all the same stuff for about a year and a half. Until I was introduced to a group called Mentoring For Free, I was so surprized that all the trainig was just that ... FREE.

I have learned so much and have so many supportive people now to master mind with that Net working has again become fun

If you would like any more info about this group let me know

Janice Warburton

250-360-0359

call any time

dugjan@shaw.ca

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!