Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The New School Prayer ...
7/17/2005 9:29:11 PM
Hi Antonina, Thank you for such a truthful and wonderful story. It shows that there is still decency in someone's heart when they write such and in those that share this with others. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Rosa Thompson

26 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/17/2005 11:17:11 PM
Thanks for the great message I will pass it on
+0
7/18/2005 12:55:05 AM
Hi Kenneth, I have had this prayer in my inbox multiple times and have already sent it on more than once. I have heard the statistic that it is only 15% of the population that are stating they must remove all paryers and talk of God from our schools and also remove "In God We Trust" from our money. My question is how are these minority votes out weighing the 85% of us that want to hang on to our right to promote and pray for God? Can anybody answer that for me? Take Care and God Bless Syl
Sylvia Svihel 1-952-873-6996 (CST-afternoons)
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/18/2005 1:01:35 AM
What a powerful forum I've always said it...What a Crazy mixed up world we live in? Stay Safe best wishes Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
7/18/2005 1:01:51 AM
Now isn't that the Truth! Love it! I'll be copying that and passing it on. Wonderfully written!
To have a serious business online it is a good idea to have a domain. An affordable hosting program can be obtained at Viral Host. There are different packages that will fit your circumstance and give you great support! http://prairiemade.com/vhpat.html http://www.patriciadowning.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!