Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Happy Birthday Kathy K!
6/29/2007 8:31:59 PM
Oniece Thank you Hun,
Thank you for the Birthday greetings.
 I am on my way to recovery just a small spot still not healed. As soon as I can get a shoe on I can return back to work. God is blessing me each day I see his hands amongst this whole injury. He has provided thus far & I know he will continue.

Feel free to send your friends over to my web site where I have a Big special offer available to all my Online Party friends.
Have a HAPPY 4th
Kathy K
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2007 8:46:20 PM
Hello Rina,
 Thank you for providing the cake here as well as at Thomas's forum. Your Birthday wishes are very well accepted. I am having the time of my life going between both parties. It is such a HUGE surprise to me.
Send your friends over to my web site for a BIG huge special I am offering til the 9th of July to all my Online Party Hosts. Great 35% off specials as well.
Have a HAPPY 4th.
Kathy K
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2007 8:49:03 PM
Hello My sweet friend Natalya,
Thank you for joining my birthday party. God is blessing each day he shows himself more stronger then the day before. God is a AWESOME God. I am healing still with a small spot that is getting smaller each day. Thank you for coming to my Birthday party.
May God truely Bless you as well.
Have a HAPPY 4th
Kathy K
+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2007 9:13:23 PM
Dear Kathy,

"Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again."
~ Menachem Mendel Schneerson ~

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and may your day be filled with lots of Laughter,Happyness and Love,
Janet

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2007 9:19:53 PM
Thank you Janet,
I sure hope this is all true. Thank you so much for the Rose as they are my favorite flower of choice. Were you able to get a piece of the delicious cake Rina brought for all of us?
Have a HAPPY 4th
Kathy K
+0