Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #38 FOR 2007
6/26/2007 4:37:30 PM
Hello again Terry,

Love the angels in the picture.

Yes, Ray seems to be ok at the mo, thanks.

Good of you to think of her.

My bedtime now.

Bonne nuit,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2007 5:47:56 PM

Hi Terry,

You Are Among The Brightest Of The Shining Stars Here At Adland And It Is Wonderful To See You Being Honored This Week At The Parade Of Stars. 

Your Kind Words Of Encouragement And Support Have Many Times Lightened And Brightened My Day, More Than You Will ever Know.  You Genuinely Give New Meaning To The Definition Of Friendship And I Am Proud To Call You Friend.

Enjoy Your Week And Shine Brightly My Friend,

Phil 

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2007 7:40:23 PM

Hi Terry,

I simply HAVE to know where Phil got that graphic.  Take a close look and you will see why.  Hope you are having one great week.

Judy

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2007 10:16:16 PM

Bonjour Sarah,  I hope you are having a good night.  I love the angels.  They're among my favorite graphics.  Sweet Dreams!

Dear Judy, I knew you just couldn't stay away.  Thank you for giving the birdhouse back!  We love much the same things ... no wonder we're like sisters!

I see Phil's beautiful graphic and I see it has everything we both love in it!  The beautiful butterflies ... the hummingbird ... the blue bird ... the beautiful pink flowers ... its one of the prettiest I've seen and it sparkles!

Well ... Dear Phil! 

Your words and the graphics ... again I'm left speechless and my Pond of Happiness overflows and I can barely see through the tears! 

Not only do I have tears for what you have written and for the sensational graphics, but I see a post by Steven cross my 'puter screen and he's singin' 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall.  I'm cracking up and now I can't be serious here with you at all!

Ok ... I'm composed ... from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!  If my words have touched you in any way then my job is done and I am happy.

Sincerely,

Terry

Legacy

Illusions of fantasy
Moments of memory
Thro' the mist
A word, a thought, a phrase
A feeling
Of sadness, of joy, of laughter and tears.
An expression
Of love, of life
Of hope and happiness, loss and despair.
Of dreams intricately woven
Twisted and turned
In imagination the reality
The beauty and the beasts of nature.
A picture, an image
To tickle and tease
In nonsense, in reason, in rhyme
In simplistic musical eloquence
Forever on paper, manipulated by pen
To touch the heart of the romantic
The soul of the thinker.

- ©Terry Gorley -

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2007 11:57:49 PM

Hello Terry,

Hope you're managing with the demands of having to dance with every friend in the house, it can be energy sapping, ehhh?
Anyway you're a lady of substance and I know you have the strength to stand, after all, greater is He that is in you that he that is in the world.

Ride on Dear Terry, Keep on shining!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!