Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 100th Person Of The Week Forum Celebration!!! Come Celebrate With Us!!!
6/26/2007 2:50:56 PM
Hi Carla,

Thanks for the wishes, yeh time does fly doesn't it...look and see we have our very first POTW Ms. Beverly  come in and wish our 100th Juliana, now is that community spirit or what ?? Amazing..and we are sooooo blessed.

Thank you for your continued support, and many like you, that today we are celebrating this moment with so much joy and happiness..It warms our heart to see so many members come to share this with us.

Blessings to yo always from us:-)

John & Pauline
The POTW Forum Team
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 100th Person Of The Week Forum Celebration!!! Come Celebrate With Us!!!
6/26/2007 3:00:41 PM
Hi Terry,
Welcome to  this special celebration, wheeeeew what a celebration this is...awesome...thank you for your kind words and contiued support. Its friends like you that make us celebrate all that we've achieved to day and in the future too !

many blessings to you from us:-)

John & Pauline
The POTW Forum Team

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2007 3:10:17 PM

Hey Bro; Thomas thanks for the Cake, we had so much of it now we have to dance to burn the cals; no more no more, nurse Janet doen't advise ;-)

Thanks anyway....have fun !!

Love you loads

Blessings from us:-)

John & Pauline
+0
Juliana Bond

1559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/26/2007 3:18:34 PM
Dear Sweet Rina,

Thank You for being such a wonderful host here when I'm...

All of that wonderful food and drink has filled me up...

I need to go see Janet...

to make sure that I'm fit enough to...

Wow I'm really having a blast!!

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/26/2007 4:36:09 PM
 Ladies Night Ladies Night Out Chugger Bottoms Up Chugger 

+0