Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The test we must set for ourselves is not to ...
7/16/2005 8:56:45 AM
"The test we must set for ourselves is not to march alone but to march in such a way that others will wish to join us." – Hubert Humphrey, US Vice President, Senator
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: The test we must set for ourselves is not to ...
7/16/2005 10:07:10 AM
Good morning Bogdan! Thanks for the daily quote. We have a greater influence on people than we realize. So march well everyone! JOHN
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/16/2005 10:40:17 AM
Hi Bogdan, thanks for the invitation. this has to be one of the most important quotes i've ever seen. it holds truth in every aspect of life -- family, social and professional. this is leadership, pure and simple...the willingness and ability to achieve aims, goals and objective through the abilities of others. it's quite amazing, how we are able to describe life's lessons -- some which take many years to learn, and even longer to master -- in such a short phrase. warm regards, Greer Trumble
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
7/16/2005 10:55:00 AM
HI Bogdan, Thanks for the invite and for the quote from a great man. God Bless! Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/16/2005 11:49:37 AM
Hi Bogdan, Great day to all. Great quote and basically a simple test to past. When you display a geniune concern to help others and treat all with respect and dignity, people will start to admire you and want to be with you. Do unto to others as you wish done unto to you and you will find many wanting to stand beside you, not behind, nor infront, but as equals as friends should be.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!