Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Inspirational for you Bj
7/13/2007 7:02:47 PM

Hey Monica

I'm back.........it's nice to know I'm being missed....

Bj

+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2007 10:22:23 AM
Sorry to interfere that daughter-mother conversation,but I just wanted to second Monica's statement of you being missed....it's really not the same without your funny inputs and the inspiration you give to many.Btw,I love your thread in the other forum of yours about the Adlander feedback,glad you started this topic and I hope we can change something ;-)
Hugs,Janet

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2007 6:43:19 AM

Hello Janet

You are quite welcome here dear sweet Janet.  It's friends like you that make Adland worth while.

I got knocked off line again last night and couldn't get back on.  I tried, and I'm sorry, I haven't heard from Monica, so I guess the games didn't get posted.

Anyway, I will be harrassing the phone company, SOME MORE...I don't understand, they had said, Monday (yesterday) it would be fixed.  And I thought and was hoping it would be.

I'm just so aggravated.....

Thank you Janet for being a friend and for all you are doing for me.  You, Kathy, Thomas, Monica, and the rest of you guys.  Thank you.

Bj

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2007 12:22:58 PM

Hiya Janet, you know that we don't mind you interrupting... besides, you know that you and Rina are my sisters! :) ;)

Hey Bj... think you can handle all daughters?? lol :)

(Bj is still experiencing telephone line difficulties.. BellSouth has been giving her the run around for about 3 weeks now.. now they say they will be over to fix it on July 31st.. we shall see.. she is at her wits end.)

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2007 7:29:38 PM

Hey

I couldn't ask for any better daughters than you three.

You guys are the greatest, and of course you Monica are the best.

By the way where is Rina?  and Janet?  Haven't seen them since I've been back online.

Thanks

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!