Menu

Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The bitterest tears shed over graves ...
7/16/2005 3:16:27 AM
Hello Bogdan, thankyou for inviting me to your forum.I for one really agree with you here.I had regrets that my dad was not to see me graduate and with my only haircut from when I was 13years old and when he died I was 19 doing music and Railway working shifts, I just never got to finish unfinished father to son and son to father stuff. Now,I make sure I say everything I need too especially to family members,I also give my children a kiss and tell them especially my girl that "I love you"and alway's tell them I will see them when I am l@@king at them LOL. I cannot stand goodbyes just not good at them and never will be.I am emotional and a deep person very serious,so hellos are tops but bye byes are the pits with a jovial sense of humour,goodbyes can be fun but they must come back.. Maybe when my dad left so quickly without warning,I sense a real strong feeling of hey this might be the last time I see this person be all and say all you can don't ever let other matters stand in the way as we are all subject to being hurt with or without our own help.. Have a super day Bogdan and everyone. regards jeffrey OBrien http://jeffreyobrien.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Re: The bitterest tears shed over graves ...
7/18/2005 6:03:42 PM
Hi Bogdan Thanks for the invite. It is better to give a person their flowers while they are alive, rather than wait till they are gone...forever. Thanks Much!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!