Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Social Sites and Network Marketing ...
6/28/2007 12:44:46 PM

Hi, i have had many invites from all kinds of sites and even search engines to join with so many free days of advertising. i agree that you have to careful on who to join regardless of the offers that are being made. in the long run you send some money to reach more people to advertise your business and thats okay as long as you are not sending a fortune to the word out. however kenneth is also right in completeing all there is on your social site to get anything., and yes is time consuming. you want to market your business to genrate money and appears you send more time fill out profills and adds that only go to your social network and friends that are already marketing thier own business. don't get me wrong they may like what you are doing and decide to join, if it free and they think that the marketing it along with the others will help them as well as you. in some cases it does, if we stick to the right kind of marketing and ideals that first got into this business in the first place.

robert kennedy

I am looking forward to meeting people as well as making new friends and business associates. I am also sending out invite to be friend as well as becoming a friend. It is also to my best interest if some of you will visit my url and sign up for their new
+0
Re: Social Sites and Network Marketing ...
7/6/2007 10:42:43 PM

Nice forum.  I've made a list of places to connect for those looking for more friends.

+0