Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LaNell has joined the JD Radiance Team
6/19/2007 4:58:08 PM
LaNell has joined the JD Reliance Team! Woowee!! Welcome LaNell ! Enjoy the Awesome Omega Rich Skin Care Line ! Linda, TeamLeader
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JD Radiance Team - Come meet new members
6/19/2007 5:00:33 PM
Beth Binkley Congratulations ! Enjoy the awesome products and business opportunity ! We are so glad to have you on our TEAM ! http://4yourfamily.jerkydirect.com Linda, TeamLeader
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JD Radiance Team - Come meet new members
6/19/2007 9:05:43 PM

BEEF JERKY NEVER TASTED THIS GOOD!  

Jerky Direct products provide a healthy, all natural source of protein. Many of our products contain no preservatives, no added MSG, no nitrites, no Erythorbate, no artificial ingredients, and are only minimally processed. Check each product for more specific nutritional information. This unique product is a staple of health conscious customers and those who demand a top quality product at a great price.

Our Jerky is handmade in our USDA certified smokehouse using superior quality top round beef. It's seasoned with our secret blend of spices, and slow smoked to perfection with real burning hickory.

Get up to half a pound of premium quality, all-natural or organic jerky for only $12.00 or become one of our Jerky Direct Distributors and join our automatic shipment program for the same price! Get up to 1/2lb of jerky delivered to your door each and every month and then get as much additional jerky as you would like at our low wholesale price! Click here for more details.

Devoted & New Customers alike say it's "by far the best beef jerky I've ever had, I want more!"

LaNell, Team Leader, Link     

http://LaNellsTeam.jerkydirect.com
THE NEW OMEGA 3 WHOLE HEALTH DIRECT™ SUPPLEMENTS ARE HERE!!!
 In the Jerky Direct™ tradition of offering our customers and distributors the very finest in healthy, quality meat snacks, we are excited to introduce a brand new product line and make it available to everyone who has been searching for a wholesome, beneficial supplement to their diet.

The Omega 3 Whole Heath Direct™ Supplement Pack contains each of the following four powerful, natural supplement softgel capsules:

ANTIOXIDANT BLEND
ENERGY COMBO
MULTI VITAMIN MINERAL SUPPLEMENT
OMEGA 3 KRILL OIL 
Our new OMEGA Radiance Skin Care Line !!! The welcome addition of Jerky Direct Toxic Free Skin Care Line, Omega Radiance. Appropriately Named, JD Premium Products.

The following is the list of Omega Radiance products and their weights.

Radiance Cleanse 4 oz.
Radiance Cleansing pads 4 oz.
Emerald Buffing Creme 4 oz.
Soothing Lavender Toner 4 oz.
Radiance Rose Mist 4 oz.
Radiance Silk Creme 1.7 oz
Radiance Moisture Therapy 1.7 oz.
Crystal Recovery Gel .25oz
Radiance Repair Serum 1/2 oz.

These products are designed so that you only use a very small amount and they will last at least 1 month some will last longer. Of course it depends on how much you use each time you apply and how often.  
LaNell, Team Leader, Link 
http://LaNell.jerkydirect.com

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Pat has joined the JD Radiance Team
6/24/2007 1:09:04 AM

Woohoo
Pat Bartch has joined the JD Reliance Team!

Welcome Pat,

Amanda

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Pat has joined the JD Radiance Team
6/24/2007 9:06:50 AM
Congratulations ! Pat Bartch has joined the JD Reliance Team! A Warm Welcome Pat ! Linda, TeamLeader/Guardian
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!