Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JD Radiance Team - Come meet new members
6/13/2007 11:48:23 AM
Hello Radiance Team,

Here is the placement line up I have so far, wishing
you a very warm welcome.

1st Level - 2nd level placed under, or signed up under etc.

Helen Gibbs -       
Rose Enderud -
Kerie London - Kathyrn Haigler            
Crystal Weckerly - Lloyd Cope      
Harvey's Team - Luella May, Susan Critelli
, Mark Gibson
Pat Bartch

2nd Level
Kathyrn Haigler - Valerie Clavin, Beth Brinkley
Helen Gibbs -
Lloyd Cope -
Luella May -
Susan Critelli -
Mark Gibson - Londis

3rd Level
Valerie Clavin -
Beth Brinkley -
Londis -

Kerie's Team 

Amanda

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2007 2:33:19 PM

Just Click The Above Banner!!

Take Control Of Your Future NOW and Join Us!!! Team Work Just Works!!

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2007 3:37:50 PM
Welcome to JD Radiance Team : 1 Sam Hall 1 Katheryn Haigler 1 Rose Enderud 1 Kerie London 1 Crystal Weckerly 1 Harvey Team 2 Helen Gibbs 2 Kathyrn Haigler 2 Steven Suchar 2 Lloyd Cope 2 Luella May 2 Susan Critelli 2 Mark Gibson 3 Valarie Clavin 3 Beth Brinkley Linda, Team Leader
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2007 3:39:22 PM
OMEGA 3 KRILL OIL Essential oil shows great potential as an energy and alertness booster, skin protector, wrinkle fighter, and more. From the pristine, cold waters of the Antarctic comes a marine oil so powerful it could change your life. Derived from tiny shrimp-like Antarctic krill, this nutrient-rich Neptune Krill Oil™ is unlike any other cold-water marine oil. It contains a remarkable synergistic blend of three biologically active components: Inflammation fighting Omega-3 fatty acids, (EPA & DHA), brain-friendly phospholipids and cell protective antioxidants (such as astaxanthin, a carotenoid that gives krill its characteristic red-orange color). This unique blend can affect life-changing results as a most potent antioxidant and can reduce C-reactive protein (CRP), a protein marker of inflammation found in the blood. Neptune Krill Oil™ is nature's answer to cholesterol management, joint pain relief, and easing of PMS symptoms. This essential oil also shows great potential as an energy and alertness booster, skin protector, wrinkle fighter, and more. Suggested Retail: $37.99 YOUR COST: $31.00 FREE SHIPPING! Hurry and Join Our Tremendous Growth. NINE new members today. We would like to put Nine under you this year ! http://HarveysRadianceTeam.jerkydirect.com Linda, TeamLeader
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2007 3:47:12 PM
CHOLESTEROL BUSTER Whole Health Direct, a division of Jerky Direct, introduces the science of patented Cholesterol Buster containing Sytrinol. Cholesterol Buster is a patented formula of citrus polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs) and tocotrienols, are shown to maintain normal cholesterol, LDL, and triglyceride levels. Contrary to popular belief, the amount of cholesterol produced by the liver is much more significant to total cholesterol levels than cholesterol consumed from dietary sources. Clinical research shows that Cholesterol Buster assists in maintaining a balanced production of cholesterol by the liver. Support your cholesterol wellness with Cholesterol Buster today. Suggested Retail: $43.99 * YOUR COST: $28.00 FREE SHIPPING! http://HarveysRadianceTeam.jerkydirect.com Join our Team and Enjoy ! Linda TeamLeader
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!