Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 96th Person Of The Week Forum!!!
5/27/2007 5:49:33 PM
Hi Bj, Wow! You are my neighbor and was passing through your hometown last month. Congrats on winning your POTW award! You are an awesome friend. I found you a pretty crown to wear. LaNell                                                                                                     
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 5:49:56 PM

CONGRATULATIONS
Graduation96TH POTW QUEENGraduation

FairyBJ BURGESSFairy

Dear BJ,
My dear dear darling friend.  Hope you are fine & your day has been amazing.  Without a doubt, I know you will have an amazing week.  This is your week so embrace in all the wonderful wonderful appreciation that is due to you because of who you are.  Rest assured, you deserve each and everyone of them cause its just who you are.

Thank you for sharing your biodata.  You are truly an amazing woman and I truly like your principle of if people think you can't do it and you show them that you can.  With that said, you are truly a smart, strong and positive minded woman.  I truly admire you for that.

Enjoy your week my dear friend.  I am truly amazed by the wonderful outstanding person you are.

Love, Rina
  Princess   Sign I Love You   Love You
Please Try My Programs => LC2 & SW SEO
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 6:03:09 PM

Hi Rose

You are such a Sweet Lady. Thank you for coming by to help me celebrate, and Thank you for being such a sweet friend.

This is truly a great honor and I want to thank everyone who participated in the POTW forum.  You are all so very special.  Thanks for everything you do for us here at Adland. 

You make this place so special and really hard to leave, you know, log out of Adland, get up from the computer, and go to bed, because you only get 3 hours asleep as it is.  It's hard to shut you down.

Well, things are happening all over Adland and I can't hardly keep up. But I think it's great, I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks you guys

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 6:11:17 PM

Hi LaNell

Thank you for the lovely crown and thanks for being a great friend.  It's funny how you can meet your neighbors on this world wide web.  There have been a few I've run across, but I hadn't realized you were that close.

Thank you for coming to help me celebrate, and I truly cherish the friends I have made here.  I'm glad you are among them.

Thanks LaNell

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 6:15:40 PM

Hi Rina

This coming from you is a blessing, because you are such an amazing person.

I don't think Adland would be the same without you in it.  You truly brighten up the whole forum when you enter.  And I am so glad to be called your friend.

Thank you for everything you do, and thank you for the sweet congrats.  I will look forward to seeing more of you and my friends in the forums.  And I'm truly honored to wear this crown behind you and the other wonderful people before me who has worn it.

Thank you all for making this come true for me.  I will cherish this forever.

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!