Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: America the Beautiful
5/26/2007 11:18:12 AM

Hi Darryl

Thank you so much Darryl. It pleases me to see that God's people are still strong and able to stand and be recognized.

Bless you and all my friends here so that we may be strong and stand together and Pray for Leaders who has turned their backs to our Lord.

Thank you

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2007 11:23:03 AM

God Bless you Thomas.  You are an inspiration to me.

I am truly honored to have you as a friend.  Thank you for the scriptions and teachings you pass to us each and everyday.

Your Friend

Bj

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 12:02:05 AM

Dear Sweet BJ

Just a little bit of information for those interested!

Roy Moore

Roy Stewart Moore (born February 11, 1947 in Etowah County, Alabama) is a controversial American jurist and politician noted for his refusal, as the elected Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Alabama, to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments from the courthouse despite orders from a federal court judge to do so. On November 13, 2003 Alabama's Court of the Judiciary unanimously removed him from his post as Chief Justice. In the years preceding his election to the Alabama Supreme Court, Moore had successfully resisted previous attempts to have a display of the Ten Commandments removed from his courtroom.

Roy Moore's supporters regard his stand as a defense of "judicial rights" and the Constitution of Alabama, and an act of interposition analogous to the actions of James Madison and Thomas Jefferson in the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions. Opponents contend that Moore's actions were deliberate provocations carried out in defiance of the First Amendment as interpreted by the Supreme Court of the United States, and that Moore seeks to impose the moral positions of Southern Baptists on the public.

Roy Moore unsuccessfully sought the Republican nomination to the governorship of Alabama in 2006, losing to incumbent Bob Riley in the June 2006 primary.

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 12:14:29 AM

Hi Nick

You really impress me, I had remembered seeing this a while back, but I had never done any investigating on this.  I remember it being well known.

I am very impressed with the information you have presented here for us all to view.  Thank you for sharing this all with us. 

And by the way, where you been so long?

Thanks Nick

Bj

+0
5/29/2007 1:00:03 PM

Thanks for the poem Bj.  I am glad to see people standing up for God and righteousness.  A country that prays together will stay intact.  I will continue to Pray for Judge Roy Moore and the rest of Gods soldiers.

To brighter days

www.changeurlifenow.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!