Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Hotel Bill
5/24/2007 1:52:07 PM
Hi BJ

What a great way to start the day with a
SMILE.

Have a great day.

Love & Peace

Evalyn
+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/24/2007 1:58:02 PM

Good one Bj!

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2007 2:25:09 PM

I love a good laugh and hope you all had one too.

Smile and the world smiles with you.

Hope all my friends are happy today.

Bj

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2007 3:56:32 PM

Hi BJ,

Thanks again for the smiles, a couple of giggles and I believe, though I'm not sure, I even heard a guffaw.  This was great!  I love the way that this guy negotiates.

This kinda reminds me of the older gentleman who was seated next to the beautiful young Blonde on the Airplane ride to New York.

Trying to strike up a conversation, he said to the young lady, "Pardon me Miss, I certainly hope you don't think of me as being too forward, however, I must ask.  Would you sleep with me for $1,000,000?"

Blushing slightly, the young girl replied, "Well, Yes kind Sir, I do believe I would."

Pressing on, the man then asked, "Well, my Dear, would you consider sleeping with me for $1,000?"

Turning red, the young woman turned to the man and spat out, "Exactly what kind of Girl do you think that I am?'

Not to be deterred, the older gentleman turned right back to the Girl and promptly replied, "My Dear, I believe that we've already established that, and now we're just negotiating the price." 

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil 

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2007 5:44:14 PM

Hi Phil

I truly enjoyed this one.  Thank you so much for this, I enjoy a good laugh, and there are days I get on a kick, I just can't help myself.  But I can't post them all.

I nearly wake the house sometimes in the middle of the night, everyone asleep, and I'm in my little computer room, ROFLMAO....but as they say, laughter is the best medicine.

Have a good one Phil you are the greatest!!

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!