Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Big, Bad, Scary...
5/24/2007 1:47:48 PM

Wow!! Fantastic article dave..I am one of those Scared phone marketers too!! I do well without it..But there are those times when I HAVE to pick the phone up...(((Or I just call Linda and have HER Call!!!! LOL)))

Thanks for this share. I will be refering some people here to read.

Peace, Sharon

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2007 4:12:10 AM
Hi Sharon,

I'm pleased if it helps you get "un-scared!"

Don't worry - I've had to deal with the same "monster" in the past!  It was only after I started using the phone that I found out how important it was to my business AND how much fun it is!

God bless,

Dave

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2007 4:27:16 AM

Hi Dave

I saw your post run across the screen, and I new you would have something that would interest me.  And I was right.

I have a fear of giving out my phone, because the ones who call me are trying desperately to sell me, not sell themselves.

I've seen alot of business opportunities that I would love to look at, but there's that phone number in there, and it gets me everytime.  I just can't bring myself to put it in there.

But, now on the marketing end I can see where this would work.  You have really cleared up somethings for me, and I'm glad I stopped in now.  I can see I've got alot to learn, and I believe staying in close contact with you will get me very well educated.

Thanks Dave, I enjoy all of your post.

Bj

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2007 3:34:27 AM
Hi Bj,

You should look into the cost of getting a phone line just for business.  Use that one for any of your public activities, both online and off.

As an alternative, you could get VOIP for your business.  Many VOIP systems give you the option to get a phone number with the area code of your choice.

You can see some of the options available on my site at LDSavings.com

I think Skype is also offering something like this now in their paid version, but I have yet to look into it.

The real beauty of having a second line or VOIP for your business is that you can shut it off any time you like and your friends can still call you on your regular line.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2007 10:46:50 AM

Hi Dave

You have a very good point there. I had thought about it once before, but I got sidetracked, So, that's something I will be getting setup very soon.

Thanks for all your input.  I enjoy your forums.

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!