Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Kathy K needs our prayers....She was badly burned
5/24/2007 10:49:06 AM

Hello Beth!

Thank you for the info on Kathy's accident.

Kathy, I'll pray for a speedy recovery.

Take care my friend.

John Sanchez

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2007 4:21:43 PM

That's really sad to hear about, I hope you're feeling better soon Kathy.  It seems like bad luck happens all at once.  I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thank you Beth for telling us this news.

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2007 9:33:05 PM
Thank you Sharon I was able to drop earlier for about 1 1/2 hours. We'll see how tonight goes I am extremely uncomfortable thats for sure. Yes Mommy I will obey the doc's (LOL). I was able to shower today as well but that was enough for me.
Take Care & thank you for your prayers & support. I am trying so hard to trust God during this time & it is hard But I am sure I will be able to get my needs taken care of one way or another. I shall be Online far more in the next few weeks as this is my job for now.
Kathy K
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2007 9:34:03 PM
Thank you John I need a speedy recovery as I am not one to hold still. I am always doing something to stay busy. But God said I had to rest for now.
Kathy K
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2007 9:37:54 PM
Yes when it rains it pours, But God said trust me & I say o.k. but to a certain point satin still places doubts of how to pay the bills. THAT NAUGHTY SATIN!
Thank you for your prayers I need to get back on my feet soon & be able to return to work. I have no sick leave or disability to fall back on as I am only a substitute. I am praying for a full time route to open real soon or I amy have to look for another part time job. I need to be with the kids though too as they need me mmore now then ever.
Take Care

BETH: Thank you so much for placing a post on my behalf I appreciate your true friendship.
HUGS to you!
Kathy K
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!