Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Are you willing to "do the hard?" - by James Ray
5/21/2007 6:55:28 PM

Are you willing to "do the hard?"

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."
--Proverbs 4:7 (KJV)
Quantum Creations

As may already know, the first principle of The Science of Success is the Power of Understanding. Understanding does not guarantee you a care-free or easy life. Understanding guarantees you that when the challenges come, you'll be able to observe and realize what's occurring. This wisdom will allow you to continue and succeed much more joyfully and rapidly.

If you're unwilling to do the hard, you'll never achieve greatness.

Let's agree on one thing this week: Life is hard! You must be willing and able to "do the hard" if you are going to achieve the heights that very few attain. I often ask my audiences, "If I tell you exactly what you must do to create Harmonic Wealth® in your life, will you do it?" Most quickly answer, "Yes." Most answer that they will take the necessary action, but realistically very few will "do the hard."

During my travels, I meet and speak with all kinds of people experiencing difficulties in their life. Many have relationship that are ending and transitioning. Many are faced with financial difficulty. Even more experience uncertainty and unrest. Is this proof that our world is "going to hell in a hand basket?" Hardly.

With the wisdom to understand, you realize that this is the birth of new life.

For anything to live, something first must die. The death is the hard part, isn't it? What the caterpillar calls death is new life and opportunity for the butterfly lying deep within.

Easy? Once again, hardly. If wealth, fulfillment, happiness and awakening were easy to obtain, then everyone would achieve them. But with the Power of Understanding, you have the ability to recognize what is happening. To observe and act versus react.

Are you up to the challenge?

Are you willing to follow your heart when every cell of your being wants to hang on to the past?

What's waiting to be released in your life? What's long overdue to be "put to death?" In what area must you obtain understanding and wisdom? What must you clear out and move beyond so the great phoenix of your personal destiny may rise out of the ashes and fly?

What's your "hard?" Are you willing to do it and achieve your own greatness?

If your answer is a resounding "yes," then welcome to the Journey... It's an amazing gift.

To your continued wealth and happiness,

James Arthur Ray
President/CEO
James Ray International

Quantum Creations

P.S. I'm thrilled to announce that my full-length Quantum Creations presentation is now available on audio CD! So many of my friends and colleagues have expressed how much they love the DVD that I decided to offer an audio version as well... Click and save 16% off the retail price.

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Are you willing to "do the hard?" - by James Ray
5/21/2007 6:57:44 PM
OH MY GOSH BRIAN.
I am so with you on this,you are amazing.
Kathy Hamilton
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2007 7:20:37 PM
Hello Brian, James, Marty Robbins and Mike Filsaime are about the 3 of  lets say top 5 of my business inspirations? And although James is a fellow believer, it is an eye opener no dought, thank you for bringing this to our attention, Quantum creations have been around for awhile, its great to see James featured in this way. Thanks Brian.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/22/2007 6:04:28 PM
Thanks Kathy!  ;-)

James really knowds how to bring it home!  Thats for sure....

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/22/2007 6:15:41 PM
Hi Thomas!  :-)

WOW!  I'm right there with ya man!  Mike Filsaime is the man!  Not too familiar with Maty Robbins though....

I'd have to say that my top 5 inspirations have to be (drum roll please.....)

(these are in no certain order....and just only a very few)
  1. James Arthur Ray
  2. John Carlton
  3. Michael Dlhouy
  4. John Reese
  5. JackCanfield

This thread had given me an idea.......

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!