Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #30 FOR 2007
5/21/2007 2:08:37 AM

Hello All of you great people

Hi Marilyn, Joe, Nan and Rose.  You know it ain't easy remembering who all posted, so I just got me a little notebook over here, and write your names down, and I dont have to pull up web brower #9........LOL.

You all have been great friends, and How you got Bj out of all those qualifications...........I'm just me, and I truly enjoy Adland and All my many friends here.  Oh, by the way, I'd like to introduce my self, My name is Brenda J. Burgess.  I will honestly say, when I signed up with Adland, I was totally leary of posting my real name, So I went with Bj, because that's what most of my friends all my life called me. Except my siblings and parents.  Of course, I've been called a few other things, but I won't go into that. HeHe!!  Just a little humor, of which I find myself doing alot of lately.  When your in the spot light, it kind of comes natural sometimes.

I really appreciate the honor of being chosen here in the Parade of Stars.  I want to thank you Nan, Marilyn and the rest, I forgot to write your names down, for this priviledge. God Bless you all.

Brenda J. Burgess

Bj

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2007 3:26:28 AM
Thank you Marilyn for this beautiful and meaningful forum!  :-)

CONGRATULATIONS BJ!

You are such an inspiration and so deserving to be our Shining Star!

Enjoy your honored week, and make it the best ever  :-)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Hugs, Jill

+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/21/2007 4:21:11 AM

Congratulations BJ!!

I like Your Style!

You Deservive It!

Sincerely,

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
5/21/2007 7:00:26 AM
**Congratulations Bj**
Wonderful to see you as our SHINING STAR
Have a Fantastic Week! Wishing you all the very best always! Hugs and Love :)
              Myspace Comment: Angel
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2007 7:33:40 AM
Hi Bj!
It's so nice seeing you here this week...you are the type of person that makes our community a wonderful place!!
I really enjoyed reading your biography.  It must have been a neat feeling learning the ropes from your dad...that is something very special.
I also admire your "take the bull by the horns" approach for getting things done.
Enjoy your week you shining star!!
Have a pleasant day...Steven.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!