Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Change Is Needed So Badly
5/20/2007 10:38:31 PM
We need to bring about change to the way all information is delivered, not only to the deaf, but to the blind as well,.......this is so important that everyone must get on board,.......the deaf and the blind need our help so badly at this critical juncture in Internet History!
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Change Is Needed So Badly
5/23/2007 9:29:32 PM

Hi Stephan,

Well I went to this website again... in case I missed something...

http://898434.home-biz-how-to.com/

and i don't see what makes it for the deaf...

I am slightly hearing impaired from a car accident

and don't have speakers... so i might as well be as an

internet user...

just my look at it...

Beth   

+0
5/24/2007 8:34:40 PM

Thank you so much for your insights Beth, the site isn't really finished yet. I would love to hear any sugestions or commnets you might have concerning it. Please PM me for those thoughts. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Steve Hall

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2007 9:35:56 PM

Hi Steve,

I was doing some other tasks for my online work! so many! and decided to take a break and go forum hopping!

I hope everyong is having a wonderful weekend,
Beth

I'd like to personally invite you to join me at The Business Space  where you can network for friendship and business. There are blogs, classified ads, a profile page that is your business promo page as well as one you can create for community friends! It is free to join and you can build a contact list very fast there! Simple and easy to navigate! (smile) !! I hope to see you overthere!

it doesn't get any better than this!

Sincerely,
Beth

ps. Advertising for ALL Alp Folks !! Go ahead and PROMOTE your Business Opportunities here!!!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/23890/ShowForum.aspx

Guidelines: Just take a moment to look at another ad... maybe also a comment! and then Promote your eBiz opportunity(s) all you want!!

pps.. i'l pm you about suggestions later...okay?   

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!