Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 95th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
5/20/2007 2:01:51 PM
Hi All, Queen Terry , we love you ! Have fun this week as POTW Queen. lol, LaNell                                     
+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/20/2007 2:04:16 PM

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

You very well deserve this one I hope you enjoy all that it has to offer you.

God Bless!

Lisa

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2007 2:07:21 PM

Thank you, Bj!

I just checked and you're way up in the polls.  Your turn next week ... get ready ... its an exhilarating ride!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2007 2:19:28 PM

Thank you, Enam!

Its wonderful to see a relatively new person sending their congratulations.  Thank you very much ... its greatly appreciated.

It means a lot to me, to John & Pauline and to all the future POTWs.

It makes the voting a lot more fun when there's more votes cast, too!

The Unicorn Song - I Believe

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2007 2:20:18 PM

!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

***** Terry Gorley ******

Wow!  FUYOH!  Hot Diggity Dog! WhooHOOOooo!  Hooooraaaah! Fair Dinkum!  Awesome! YES!

Terry, Terry, Terry....
Here you are!  Queen of POTW! 

Your BIO is so awesome!  Just when you think you know someone and then they write a BIO :) that just makes you want to drive 2500 miles and give them a great big super gigantic gushy HUG... with excitement of course!  

It is amazing how different our lives are and yet we all seem to come to the same cross roads in life... always back 2 basics of friendships... of dreams... of reaching out to help others... of creating... of reflection... of seeking acceptance... of finding happiness... of belonging.. of being loved...  and when we cross paths with YOU... we find these basics. 

Being a friend with you is like finding that Oasis in the desert and taking that first drink of cool refreshing water... in the shade from the hot scorching sun. 

You are a most incredible friend and I hope everyone finds you and your forums (CLICK HERE NOW) this week.  Their lives will change quickly because of your warmth, care and attention that you give to each individual.  I thank God that our paths crossed and we are great friends... 

I love being in business with you!  You are a great coach... Because of you, many will succeed at the ventures you have chosen to be part of...

I know how much you will enjoy this week because it shows in every post you make.  I think Adland should be temporarily renamed the Love Boat for this week, because you are the Captain!

!!!!YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!

I  know... You are my friend! :)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!