Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 95th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
5/29/2007 8:33:08 AM

Hi Terry!

Happy Monday of the week AFTER!  Are you ready for that massage yet?

I have to ditto Joe.  You will always be a Queen and you will wear the crown well.  You have been a very gracious and warm POTW and have greeted your subjects with warmth and love, and have brought joy into may lives.

I too look forward to moving forward with the TEAM.  Aren't you glad you put Back to Basics out there?  To this day, I cannot fathom your hesitancy to do so when we first met.  It is nothing short of brilliant!!!

Joe has given you a new nickname:

Terry the Terrific!!

And, you ARE, my friend

You need some fresh roses!

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2007 11:36:57 AM

Ah, Pauline!

You and John gave me the opportunity to shine and its only because of the two of you and my wonderful friends that I do.

Who I am here is a reflection of my friends.  If they are proud, then I too am proud.

Thank you again and again and again for giving me the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of the POTW Kings & Queens of ALP.  

For the up and coming POTW Kings & Queens just know its an opportunity of a lifetime that gives you a week to shine.  In Kathy Hamilton's words Market Your Presence.

Be yourself  and have fun!

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2007 12:09:42 PM

Ah Joe!

I'm speechless!  Your praise of me goes far beyond "the call of duty" as my bestest friend and partner. 

As I just responded to Pauline, if I shine its only because of her and John for creating the POTW forum that allows all its Kings and Queens to shine.  

You, Judy and all my other wonderfully supportive and encouraging friends, if I shine its because of you.  You, who are my beacon of light and I am but a reflection of your light.

I look forward to continuing our Dance of Partnerships, too with Back 2 Basics as the guide to our dreams ...

to make a difference ... one step at a time ... one day at a time ... one new TEAM member at a time ... one family at a time ... $5 at a time

Sincerely,

Terry 

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics   myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics   myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2007 1:12:48 PM

Judy, My Dear Friend Judy!

The "fresh" roses are beautiful!  Between Pauline, Joe and you this morning I have enough tears to fill a pond!  I will name it The Pond of Happiness!

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for encouraging me to complete my Back 2 Basics.  I look at the world around me and wonder why there is so much poverty. 

Here in Canada last week the Anti-Poverty demonstrators vandalized the offices of our Premier.  I was appalled.  Vandalism does not make a difference.  Making a difference comes from the heart ... knowing its the right thing to do.

I created Back 2 Basics as a stepping stone for anyone who wants to make a difference in their own lives or in the lives of others.  I created Back 2 Basics, so that I would be able to benefactor in anyone who is SERIOUS about changing their circumstances. 

For $5 p/m a difference can be made ... one step at a time ... one day at a time ... one new TEAM member at a time ... one family at a time

I keep repeating that because it is the SIMPLEST means of I know to make a difference.  Don't underestimate the power of making a difference that can be achieved by using Back 2 Basics. 

I would have quit net marketing long ago if I hadn't had a dream that is bigger than me. 

That dream began when I met a wonderful lady on line from Ohio.  We became very good friends.  I found out she was in desperate need of funds for the Christian school that she co-founded 25 years ago.  Among her duties, Sue is principal, teacher, child advocate, counselor, cook, fund raiser and so much more. 

Its been my dream to share my earnings with Sue and her school and therefore is one of my top priorities.  Helping others through Back 2 Basics gives me the ability to help Sue and her school.

This link is to The Christian Star Academy Newsletter where you can learn more about Sue and her school.  If the link doesn't work please let me know and I will send you a working one www.csaedu.org 

To You, Joe and our TEAM

To the Energized Marketeers

To DREAMS that have a PURPOSE

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2007 8:51:43 PM
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!