Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mark Johnson

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Article Postings
5/19/2007 8:10:52 PM

Hey Everybody.

I know we must have some writers out there so, if you have any articles to share or just a short true story related to your affiliate marketing experiences (good or bad), fell free to share them with us.

To Your Success...Your Friend,

Mark

Mark Johnson Rosemark Ventures www.rosemarkventures.com
+0
An e-book gives you the solutions to the problems with email
5/21/2007 10:38:11 AM

As Spam invades more mailboxes, ISPs are deploying more aggressive Spam filters, but these Spam filters have the unfortunate side effect of blocking legitimate email. Many email marketers have experienced blocked rates in excess of 30% for double opt-in information.

These are legitimate, wanted, and requested emails that are getting blocked BEFORE they reach the subscribers' inboxes!  Email marketing has become much less profitable for online marketers for one simple reason—many people download their email and automatically hit ‘delete’ without ever bothering to open and read them.

If you’re relying on email marketing to build your business and grow your downline, you have undoubtedly discovered that your marketing efforts aren’t working as well as they used to.  This spells trouble for your affiliates too who are in a hurry to start making money—when they don’t see fast results, they stop marketing your program and drop out as fast as you are signing others up.

“Spam is a real problem demanding real solutions,” say author and online newsletter publisher Alana Sheldon-Miller. “At this point, things are looking pretty grim for email marketing. But it frustrates me to no end because it feels like we are loosing the war, even if we happen to win the occasional battle. As things stand now, we need some serious changes, and we need them fast. My Solution….take away the revenue lifeline from Spammers and they'll be forced to find new jobs! It really is that simple. The best solution is to put power and control back in the hands of users. It's time we got serious about alternatives to email marketing and start offering real solutions that help stamp out Spam rather than making the ISPs richer and politicians look as if they've done something useful.”

Instead of giving up on her online business, she began searching for a more efficient way to communicate with her opt-in lists and newsletter subscribers.  When she found NewNetMail —A Private Internet Mail system, she was so impressed with this practical solution to Spam and failed message delivery that she wrote Double, Triple, Even Quadruple Your Response Rate with Private Internet Mail to promote the service to a wider audience.

NewNetMail not only stops Spammers and junk mail, it also provides a private, 100% secure (encrypted) online network completely separate from the existing email network.  Even more importantly, viruses, Trojan Horses and destructive worms cannot be distributed via the NewNetMail system. 

“Without a doubt, NewNetMail has revolutionized the way I run my online business and has given me a strong niche product to promote too,” explains Sheldon-Miller.  “NewNetMail already has 50,000 users and people are contacting me wanting more information.  The income potential for affiliates is phenomenal!”

If you are an online marketer looking for an alternative solution to make your email marketing efforts profitable again, visit http://www.newhorizonglobal.com/?MK10027 and download your free copy of Double, Triple, Even Quadruple Your Response Rate with Private Internet Mail today.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!