Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Motivation for the Discouraged!
5/18/2007 7:13:50 PM

Bj and Mary - Thank you both for dropping into my forum and participating.

Bj- I'll watch for your friends - Thanks dear!

Mary - I thought you were on leave.....LOL - love to see you still here and taking part. You are correct- I missed commenting on the offers/requests. Glad you reminded me and the readers!

Neil

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2007 6:42:40 AM
Hi Neil, Packing this morning, loading the car and I am out of here as of Sat. a.m. Here's a final thought from Bob Hope, man of humor with a purpose. "I've always been in the right place at the right time. Of course I steered myself there" -Bob Hope So stay the course, you have a great plan. Mary
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/2/2007 5:30:38 PM

Great Neil,

You're such a genius and scintillating in your write-ups.
Your strategy for successful online business is a must for every business minded community member.
I see step 2 as the master key which unlocks the door to success with the turning help of all the other steps.

Boy, I'm learning a basket load of new and benefitial ideas from people like you here in the community.

Thanks and God bless.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2007 3:31:29 PM

Hi Neil,

Thanks for pointing me here.  Wow, there is some great info you are sharing here.  Thanks so much for you diligence at continuously guiding us in great directions.

I have to go back and readi it again!!

Blessings, my friend.

Judy

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/8/2007 3:57:20 PM

Judy - Thanks for your feedback! I find we teach best what we need to learn the most! .... Thus I re-read what I write myself, at later dates, and often I'm reminded of things I for some reason stopped doing or stopped believing.

We all need to be "nudged" now and then to remain on track. A jet flying from point A to point B is "off" course more than on course! The winds and turbulance are constantly shifting the Craft one way or another, or up or down.

The main point is- to re-adjust our sails and remain "sailing towards our chosen goal."

That's why I keep this Forum of mine to the basics. I am not looking for TONS of traffic to each and every thread, but what I am looking for is a way to remain helpful to others as well as on track myself.

The ones who visit this forum to study and learn from, will also be my teacher as the comments I get teach me PLUS the comments also help me adjust my sails "for this forum."

Judy- you are a valuable contributor to this forum and I am always happy when I see you left a post here!

Thank you my friend!

Neil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!