Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Step up to the plate
5/13/2007 4:15:47 PM

Next batter please!!!

We are doing great here.  Best forum I ever had.  See I don't need quantity just quality.

John, Thanks for your help but I couldn't get beyond the British accent.  Next I tried Max in Vegas on yahoo.  His Jamican accent puzzeled me too.

By then Kenneth had stepped up to the plate.  It was the picture that got me off  in the right direction.  Had trouble finding the edit button.  See I am a visual learner.

I  changed all my forums to moderate to keep unwanted litter from gathering in my forums. Hated doing this but others who have left for a time come back to find trash has been thrown on the yard and their forum overrun with rats.

Sheryl, nice try but I will take you up on the offer.  She is on the plane right now on the way.  Go to the airport and pick her up.  She will be the blond one pxxing on the floor.

Ken, great suggestions.  Yes I love history and have visited Getteysburg Va.  Have seen pictures of Francis Scott Key memorial.  I understand he was a  prisioner on a British ship while Fort Henry was being bombarded.  He wrote 4 verses describing the joy he felt at seeing the flag had not been taken down because of defeat. 

+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/13/2007 4:29:26 PM

So you are about to take the Summer off!?  

Isn't that NICE!   Must be the "teacher" in you!

Well, have fun 'till the money is done!

Keep in touch, see you at the Forum

http://goodnewsforall.com/houseofmaxforum/

The GoodNews team

Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/13/2007 4:32:48 PM

Hi Mary,

Just testing that you have now changed this forum to a moderated forum?

Don't forget you have four forums so you will have to change them all.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2007 4:50:45 PM

Hey there John,

You made it through.  It is a pain in the you know what but necessary. Did all the forums so all is now clear.  Just try to throw up one of those buttons.!!!   Dare you.

Max if you had paid attention----oh that's r ight you don't get Adlandpro notices anymore.  Lucky you.  Yep I am going to Washington DC for 3 weeks and then southern southern Michigan for 5.

+0
5/13/2007 5:11:20 PM
Hey teacher,

Would that be Gettysburg, PA or Fredericksburg, VA or did I sleep thru that part of history class? Or am I just too old to remember? LOL.

Enjoy the travels.

Kenneth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!