Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Step up to the plate
5/13/2007 2:08:20 PM

I have a couple of questions and need some help.  Ok---I could have put HELP--I NEED HELP in the title  but 5,000 people would open the thread.  I only need a couple of responses.

I have sought advice from "Contact" and one member here with no answer.  How do I get into the wizard to change my forums to "moderated".  Yes I trust my good friends but then there could be some abuse so I am just trying to act responsibily.

Traveling on I-79,  I-68,  I-70 in Pa.  Can anyone name a pretty area to stop for the night and enjoy something special?

I need some breakfast/brunch ideas. 

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/668880.aspx  I will be using these at the International Guest House in Washington, DC. 

The last thing I need is someone to take an old cocker spaniel  for three weeks, but I know that is impossible so I won't ask. "He who loves me must love my dog also"

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Step up to the plate
5/13/2007 2:45:42 PM

Hi Mary,

Glad to see you are taking my advice in your say goodbye forum.

Go to the forums then select the forum you want to edit and make sure you click to the left of the X button or you will delete the forum.

When you get to the next page just tick the box that says you want to moderste your forum and the jobs done, if you have other forums you need to repeat this process!

Have a great time you lucky girl and don't forget to keep us posted on your adventures!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2007 3:03:22 PM
Sorry Mary, but JP got to you first. Happy Mothers Day my friend. Enjoy your Day... John is a good guy to get advice from.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
5/13/2007 3:38:00 PM
Hello Mary,

I'm sorry you didn't recieve my reply to your email. It's as John stated.

Here's a visual to go by.

Hello Mary,

When you are logged in at ALP you will see a column on your left while under the NETWORKING tab. Find and click FORUMS. Look for the forum title you wish to change and click Edit.

Then you'll see (example):

Description: 

Posts:  - you can approve or reject each post before it will be displayed in the forum

Select the checkbox and then save by clicking the Next tab. The next few windows click on Skip until you come to Finish.

Best to you and enjoy the R&R.

Kenneth
+0
5/13/2007 3:42:41 PM
As for I-76/I-70 - if you like rustic/historic places you can try Bedford.

Recent low rates from:
$56
Hotel Class:
Address:
4407 Business Route 220
Bedford, PA 15522-0171 - Map it
Easy access to I-76, exit 11. Close to Bedford Historic District and Old Bedford Village.

Good restaurants in the historic area.

Kenneth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!