Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Four types of people and how to work with them
11/6/2007 5:55:03 PM
Dominiana - Glad you left your comment...... the way you worded it would imply you are somewhat analytical as you still have to think about it....

Thanks my friend

Neil
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 6:02:09 PM
Heidi

I'm so glad you posted your thoughts...... interesting how they revealed to me a lot about you.

For this topic thread - you must be "analytical" as you want/need more information.... typical response for an Analyzer!

Also - based on NLP (see Judy's post) you wrote
"hear the passion....."   That would imply you process information by talking to yourself and by sound.... you also process with "feelings" showing your Kinesthetic nature too.... (more on NLP Processing coming in a future thread..... stay in touch with this forum)

Thanks again girl - glad you dropped by!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 6:14:47 PM
Tom

I really appreciate your giving us the link to the source of this info...... In study of any topic finding the root of the information is often helpful..... 

Funny though - sometimes I have been led to believe the info started from one research or another only to find out later that the research that made the topic "known" was not the first time in history it was actually researched.

I always wonder "who REALLY thought the thought first?" (only an analyzer would ask such a question)

Again Tom - thanks for the link -

Love Light and Laugher

Neil
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 6:21:59 PM
Kathleen

So glad you dropped in and shared your thoughts. I'm always glad to see you in my forums and I enjoy yours forums too..... and like you - I maybe don't get around often as I would like to!

I love the way you shared the use of words and testimonies in advertizing..... That is useful information for everyone wanting to get their online business growing...

Thanks Kathleen.... oh and thanks for "Whammy" - your wonderful musical forum that I hope everyone here drops in to listen to!

Here friends is Kathleens "Whammy Link" --- go enjoy some music!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/18729/ShowForum.aspx

Kathleen- thanks for dropping in!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 6:29:19 PM
Aida

Wow - you took the time to make your post colorful! Nice job!!!

One thing I forgot to mention - it is seldom we have Characteristics that are diagonal from each other on the grid..... although there are "certain" incidents that happen in life that will cause us to shift to the character trait diagonal on the grid, from our natural selves.

In other words - we ALL from time to time slip into all four characteristics....... but the ones that dominate our makeup are usually "one or two" of them... and those are the ones we want to isolate in ourselves and each other !

Aida

thanks again for dropping in and sharing!

Love Light and Laughter
Neil
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!