Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Four types of people and how to work with them
11/5/2007 11:35:56 PM

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the great info you shared. I have heard of analyzing personality types a few different ways. The one you shared was new to me and I found it interesting.

As far as me personally, I would say I am amiable and anyalytical.

I am also familiar with the types Gwen discussed.

Learning the info and using the info are two different processes. I need to work on both so that it becomes easy to discern who it what personality type and then apply this knowledge when sharing information with others.

Thanks again,

Rosie Parman

+0
11/6/2007 3:30:40 AM

Hi Neil,

Thanks for sharing this information. I cannot comments about what type of person I am, I have a bachelors degree but not a PHD yet.

Dominiana

+0
Tom
Tom Mangone

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/6/2007 10:17:32 AM

Great information Neil.

The origins if this work date back to a study done in 1964 by David W. Merrill and Roger H. Reid and as recent as 2004, Tracon did a follow-up study.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_style

Hope this helps you out in your future business.

Tom Mangone
iDentify your iDentity with iDefend
www.ManagedComputerSecurity.com

+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 11:00:11 AM

Dear Neil and friends,

I really enjoyed this read from first post to last.

It's great to "see" how folks have responded.

I especially enjoy when I can actually "Hear" the passion behind the written words.

I "felt" a like mindedness which is always a draw for me.

I am "seeking" more input on this subject.

I appreciate your time and effort here thanks to you all!

Sincerely,
Heidi Stern

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 12:11:09 PM

Hi Neil,

I'm surprised I didn't see this thread sooner!  I'm very analytical, I actually do read some of the spam that's sent to me, I keep most of my postal junk mail and study it...especially from companies that are making huge amounts of money.  A few times I even went thru marketing catalogs from 2 different companies and circled all the action-driven words they used in their descriptions of how-to products.   Even if we're analytical, we need to find out how to captivate the people who are expressive or amiable, and get them to take action on the offer.  Testimonials will really do the trick many times when just using professional advertising copy by itself can't get it done.  I think testimonials will outpull money-back guarantees a lot of times.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!