Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Four types of people and how to work with them
5/8/2007 9:57:20 PM

Judy

There is nothing but sunshine here- you never rained on my parade at all - in fact anyone interested will look forward to the thread on the three types of processing.

NLP - Neuro Linguistic Programing - a science first developed through authors Gander and Binder (speelin mae be rong) Tony Robbins made it popular.

I've attended one of Robins workshops - even shook his hand and looked into his eyeballs.

I'm not sure if one can ever totally master anything to do with personalities.....LOL

We can get systems down pat and develop skills that are close to mastery.... until we meet some nut that just blows us off track....LOL

The whole point is to learn, improve and grow..... but make sure you make it fun. That way we are less uncomfortable with the growth we have.

Growing can stretch us into uncomfortable situations.... but then not growing leaves us ALWAYS uncomfortable... right?

I'm so glad you like the forum - I "know" you have a lot to contribute and I value your comments.

Thanks for being you and sharing!

Neil Sperling MB

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/8/2007 10:02:18 PM

G. Lee (Glee :-) )

I'm so happy you dropped by. I look forward to more comments from you as I know by your forum you are on a path of MUCH personal growth. I hope others who drop in here will check your forum out too! It is a winner on the fly!

Thanks G.Lee

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/8/2007 10:07:10 PM

Nick

All mountains can be climbed - one step at a time. One small step up the slope - or one big step into a chopper.....LOL - Either way you can get to the top -

Glad you dropped in. Hope you come back often and share how your growth is going!

Neil Sperling MB

+0
Albert Morin

38 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/20/2007 10:57:25 PM

Neil

Great thread!  A lot of information here that just goes to show how unique we each are!

I think it is important to learn to appreciate our differences as we each add variety and spice to life.

I can see you have taken the time to learn what makes people tick and how best to reach or communicate with them.

I once heard that life is like a mirror ....

You get out of it what you put in!

Keep investing in the lives of others and they will ensure a great return!

Sincerely,

Dr. Albert I. Morin, N.D.

Dr. Albert I. Morin, N.D. albertmorin@gmail.com PO Box 362 Hope, Idaho 83836 USA Ph. (208) 266-1570 http://www.ibourl.com/qde
+0
6/29/2007 1:52:50 AM
Neil, Great forum, interesting theory. It makes me want to do research and I love doing that. I have heard of the 4 types before and the kinetic types that judy mentioned earlier. I didn't pay much to it, I figured it's just a theory and not a fact. The real clincher would be to script a product that caters to all of these people evenly. I want to read more into it before I comment to much here. Regards, John
John Mullen E Home Business Myspace Myspace Blog E Home Business
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!