Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: An Ugly Secret. Toxic Mold
5/9/2007 7:45:18 AM

Hello Jill

As I suspected, we are finding a lot of people who have either experienced this themselves or, knows someone who has. The problem is very wide spread. There are literally thousands of people going through this all over the world. In fact, more likely, there are millions.

The symptoms listed here are not necessarily all of the symptoms possible either. Different people are affected differently. In fact, one of the things that people do to clean up mold actually causes a whole new list of problems. Using bleach to kill mold not only does not kill the mold but it causes a chemical reaction that produces more toxins.

The information we are adding to this forum is factual based on solid research and personal experience. WE certainly don't have all of the answers yet but we have more than is generally known by the public. WE are still looking for more information every day too.

My friend Iris has done interviews for media outlets and she has a tremendous amount of information that she will be sharing with us here. We will be updating this forum daily and we expect to be hearing from a lot of people with personal experience that will validity everything that we are saying. Now is the time to really go after this since we have another election coming up in 2008. I will be looking for politicians that want to do something good for this nation for a change. Their re-election depends on things just like this.

Well Jill. Thanks for stopping by and you have a great day OK?

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerely, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

Stop Illegal Immigration

Visit the Billallys Pub network at:
 http://pub-network.ryze.com
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
5/9/2007 8:03:19 AM

Hello Kathy

Thank You for your concern but I can assure you that I have been through just about every medical test known to man kind. I have been through every department of the Pittsburgh V.A. Health System during this last year. Neurology, oncology, infectious disease, ear nose and throat, physical therapy, blood work, spinal taps, nuclear bone scans, and a bone marrow biopsy, just to mention a few. I have been tested and treated for lyme disease with no positive results. Heavy metal toxicity, food allergies and the list goes on. This is common too, for people who have toxic mold illnesses. There are very few places in the whole country that can even do some of the specific testing for things like mycotoxins and other byproducts of mold. In fact, Iris has contact with a doctor who actually has a patent on some of the specific testing for toxic molds.

This is a very complex type of illness and up until recently, hardly anyone even knew where to start looking for answers. We are finding some answers but what we need to do now is get someone to respond to this problem in a positive way. Until the government admits that this problem does exist, many people will continue to just be sick. Many more people will lose their homes, their jobs and basically their lives.

Thank you Kathy , for taking a special interest in this situation and helping us get the word out about toxic mold.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerely, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

Stop Illegal IImmigration

Visit the Billallys Pub network at:
 http://pub-network.ryze.com
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Raymond Kughen

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/11/2007 1:29:02 PM

Mold is a terrible thing and hard to get rid of.  I have machines that kill mold and can let anyone have them at discounted pricing.

God Bless

Pastor Ray Kughen  765 668 8520

The Pathway to a Healthy Life: www.lifesmiracle.com/ph4life
+0
5/11/2007 3:25:39 PM

This toxic mold problem is very important issue. I like the fact that the government has made this information assesible to the public. It's also ver good that there are concerned individuals who will not let this problem go with inspection on a furthur look into what can cause people to be off set in the community of work, industrial, political, education and social status.

Everyone also needs to know that there is now a suplement that can be purchased here today to help to alleviate some of the problems associated with these problems. Send me a personal email at acknau@yahoo.com

Check out my site and purchase the MOLECULE TRANSFORMATION SYSTEM to kill these bad bacterias and make your biological system run renewed evertime you take these products. It's good opportunity to try these now before you really get sick. Especially if you feel that you are subjected to this mold epidemic and noone is doing anything about it.

To tell you my story..I am a Tonsillectomy patient and there really is no follow up medications for this..but I need to be freshin my system up when I do my telemarketing work.  Don't let those childhood complications get you down either..I know what woman need, because I am a mother and grandmother that is determined to keep my youth as long as I can.

http://www.6196578@my4life.com

http://www.totallifechanges.com/171233

Denyse Misher Acknau22@yahoo.com http://www.VemmaBuilder.com/485684505
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/11/2007 5:17:54 PM

Hi, Bill et al,

So, the latest terrorist is Osama bin Fungus, is it?

I have read some of the posts here with sheer incredulity.

It sounds to me like yet another scare story fashioned out of a few basic facts in order to create unrest and distrust of the medical profession.

As one of your quoted experts said, 'you cannot simply imply that mould is toxic - nor can you imply that if you are exposed to mould, you are going to suffer the pain of the damned before you die' (paraphrased).

Americans have been living with mould ever since the first Pilgrim set foot on the soil - it didn't make them ill, nor did it kill them. Well, not until the last few years, at any rate.

The reason you now have this new boogeyman is that people don't live a healthy life any more. Their homes are not cleaned and ventilated in the good old fashioned way - indeed - many homes are made to sparkle by artificial polishes that bind surface grease and dirt so that they can create a shine.

Where ever you have a self contained atmosphere that is high in moisture because of the usual activities of the inhabitants, not to mention, cooking, the level of moisture in the air can reach saturation level. You see condensation on any cool surface. These conditionsd are ideal for mould to grow,

Moulds propagate by releasing spores into the air - these spores are so minute, they remain air-borne for hours, if not days. Guess what - you breathe them in!

One of the basic rules of a healthy body is not to put anything in it that should not be there. Moulds are prolific and will grow anywhere that conditions allow - they don't have to be ideal - so the chances are that, just as it is possible to count the pollen grains in the air, it should be possible to count the mould spores. Unfortunately, the screens necessary to capture mould spores would not be very effective simply because the mass of each spore is insufficient to carry it into the screen - natural turbulence would tend to deflect it.

'Toxic mould' is one of these nomenclatures designed to create fear and confusion and, while there are, indeed, spores that could lead to illness, the fact is that ventilation of the home and workplace will prevent much of the trouble. First of all it would make the conditions less ideal for the mould to mature and produce spores and, secondly, it would prevent mould spore density in the air becoming dangerous.

I suppose next it will be 'toxic burgers', (no - that one is old hat, as they say), toxic beer' (oh, sorry. It is toxic, isn't it?), toxic water (sorry, the bottled water salesmen beat me to that one too!), toxic sunshine (blast, beaten again!), toxic rain (the jury is out on that one) toxic soil?

I do recognise that mould spores - in a high concentration - can cause illness and I do accept that people may not always be aware that they have a problem but, since I doubt that there is a square centimeter of any surface in any home (or outside it, for that matter) that does not have its own share of mould spores, I'm not quite sure how it is expected that anybody can eradicate this problem.

After a lifetime of constant illness, it has never once been sugested that any of my ills have been brought about by mould - not by any type of medical or holistic health practitioner.  This is not to say that there are not people who have suffered as the result of breathing in multiple mould spores, but this is a lifestyle problem - too little ventilation to keep the indoor atmosphere a little more healthy. I believe the incidence of both dry and wet rot in house timbers has increased dramatically in houses with double glazing - the windows least likely to be opened as a matter of routine.

Incidentally, in many cases of persistent respiratory tract problems, a tonsilectomy can be most effective in producing excellent curative results - indeed, when I was a child, I would imagine that almost half of all children had a tonsilectomy - and many of those by choice (I remember when Prince Charles had his, it started a 'fashion' trend that lasted two or three years).

Sorry to swim against the tide on this one but I really cannot accept a generic heading of 'toxic mould'.

The Old Coot

DISCLAIMER

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST ARE THE HONESTLY HELD OPINIONS OF ARTHUR WEBSTER. (aka THE OLD COOT) THEY ARE ADDRESSED TO ALL OF THIS COMMUNITY AND, IN NO WAY, CONSTITUTE A PERSONAL ATTACK UPON PERSONS LIVING, DEAD OR FICTIONAL. IF YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ATTACKED AND YOU CAN LOOK INTO YOURSELF AND SEE THAT IT IS NOT PARANOIA THAT DRIVES THIS THOUGHT - CONTACT HIM AND TELL HIM WHY. 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!