Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Requesting Prayer for my Mother
5/6/2007 7:09:14 PM
Hi James,
My prayers for your Mother and that she has a full recovery in celebration of her
80th birthday.
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/ausvitality/Angels/ATT000%7E11.GIFGod Bless, Gerri

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 7:15:35 PM

Gerri, my mother, Myrna,  thanks you for stopping by and leaving a post. She is comforted in knowing of the support from this community. I thank you also for taking the time on your weekend!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 7:20:53 PM

Just another little tidbit of information: My Mother and Father have been happily married for 56 years. My Father is a retired reverand, and he is reading these posts also. His name is Burton, for those who are interested in knowing, and both of my parents are what you could call prayer warriors!

+0
Annie Parker

225 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/6/2007 7:21:05 PM
Absolutely! Tell your mom she is wished the very best and most blessed birthday ever, with blessings way too many to count. So she'll just need to tell the Lord she has to arise from that bed, so she can get her basket for gathering up all those blessings bouncing 'round, all over the place. And that she simply will not be able to do that if she is in bed! God answers prayer, and I stand in agreement with her and you that His Will be done, and that He said we ARE healed, by His Stripes!We claim it in the Holy Name of Jesus! Blessings! Miss Annie
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....Leave the rest to God! Miss Annie http://www.Xoomaworldwide.com/theelijahspring
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 7:27:22 PM

Miss Annie, I'm almost certain my mother will not stay in bed long after it's over. She can't stand to not be doing something productive, and I'm also almost certain she will be very anxious to get back to painting those murals. Her customers are getting backed up, and she's got one that is not finished yet. Amen sister, thank you for sharing those uplifting words!

+0