Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Congratulations Phil On Winning the POTW Award
5/5/2007 2:38:13 PM

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to say:

The winner of the 93rd POTW award is Phil Black!

Congratulations Phil on winning the Person of the Week award! Wink

Enjoy your week of honor! Smiley

I cheated, I copied the emoticans....

For those of you who don't know Phil. go by and invite him to your friends list.  http://community.adlandpro.com/go/papajon/default.aspx

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Congratulations Phil On Winning the POTW Award
5/5/2007 7:09:25 PM

Congratulations Glitter Graphics

PHIL very well deserved hope you enjoy...

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/5/2007 8:15:46 PM

CONGRATULATION  PHILPOTW WELCOME TO THE CLUB  YOU DESERVE IT .

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2007 9:23:39 PM

Thanks so much BJ.  I have been involved with an all-day Rally and have been on and off the net when I got a chance.  I didn't know myself for certain until a while ago when I logged back on to stay for awhile.  I appreciate the kind words and thoughts.

I thought about this the other evening when we were discussing Roy & the Boys, but haven't had a chance to send it to you before now.

Three young men were sitting around discussing how they had given their new wives their chores.  The first man, who married a girl from Colorado, related as to how he had told his wife that she was to do all of the dishes and housecleaning.  On th first day, he didn't see any results. By the second day, he saw a few changes.  Finally, on the third day, he came home to a clean house with all of the dishes washed.  The second man was married to a young girl from Nebraska and he had told her that she was to do the dishes & housecleaning, as well as all of the cooking.  Once again, on the first day he saw no results, but by the second day, he saw that it was better.  By the third day, he happily saw that all the dishes were done, the house was clean, and there was a delicious looking hot meal on the table.  The third fellow had married a young lady from Mississippi.  He told his wife that in addition to all of the cooking, housecleaning, and dishes, she should also wash all of the laundry and mow the lawn.  He said that on the first day, he couldn't see any results, and even on the second day he couldn't see any results either.  But, he said that fortunately, by the third day, enough of the swelling had gone down in his left eye that he could see well enough to fix himself a bite to eat, and load the dishwasher.

And The Moral Is -

DON"T MESS WITH GRITS!

That's Girls Raised In The South.

Have A Wonderful Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2007 9:34:59 PM

Hello Lisa & Hello Don,

Hope you don't mind if I speak to both of you at the same time.  You know what they say about the mind can only absorb as much as the bottom can withstand.  Today, my mind had to keep absorbing for several hours after my bottom reached its' threshold, and I'm really afraid It's Sprung!

Thanks for the kind wishes.  I am the one who considers it an Honor to have been selected to be in the same Company as such Outstanding People as the two of you. 

May God Bless You Both, My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!