Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jean Marie

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What can I do?
5/1/2007 7:26:57 PM

Hiya Bill-

I am saddened to hear that you didn't have any visitors while you were in the hospital.  Should you ever be in such a predicament again, just let me know (e-mail me at my private e-mail address 3daywalker@cfl.rr.com & I will provide you with contact info).

I told my father this evening that you share his birth date and he sends you a wish for a truly great birthday, full of wonderment and joy!

What a special day May 4th is....  2 wonderful men born on the same day!

Take care, my friend & have a birthday that makes your hearts sing with joy!

JeanMarie

JeanMarie http://www.3daydancers.com "May you live today from what you learned yesterday to achieve a better tomorrow"
+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/1/2007 8:15:47 PM

Hi JeanMarie,

I look at it this way  it showed me who my true friends were from the local area where I live. People that I have done so much for to help them when they needed it suddenly were no where to be seen.

I found out my real friends are those that genuinely could not get there they at least called me on the phone to see how I was doing. My Girlfriend in America, my business partner in England. Two other friends in America and one in Australia, checking in my paltalk room with my girlfriend to see how I was doing daily, and she would call me when they were there so that we could all chat.

So far touching wood (hand on head lol) I have managed to stay out of hospital for 18 months this time.

Any way enough of that.

Give your farther my best wishes and thank him for me please.

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/1/2007 8:30:45 PM

Hi Joseph,

Thank you, Having a dinner with those close to me would be the perfect answer.

But there is a slight problem there. The people I am closest to all live far to far away.  As in America (both east coast, west coast and points in between), England, Australia. 

I live for the day we can all get together. in one location. Now that will be a day to celebrate.

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2007 10:52:49 AM

Hi BJ,

Something to  do on your birthday?? If I lived close enough I would make you your favorite meal and clean up the mess before I left, but we live thousands of miles away from each other and travel for 6 would be a bit spendy.. lol

So here are some thoughts. Do one thing nice for yourself. Buy something you really want, or just spend the day doing nothing. Rest I know that word is not in your vocabulary, but you really should do it sometime lol

I wish your Birthday to be filled with lots of laughter and the new year brings you much prosperity !

I did not know you were in the hospital until now I wondered where you had been as I did not see you on skype for several days. I am glad you are ok now.

Hugs and Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/2/2007 12:30:08 PM

Hi Geketa,

Excuses, excuses, nothing but excuses.   lol

I have been lucky in that my last stay in hospital was 18 months ago.

So this is the longest stint  without going in for the last 6 years.

Next target  is to make it 2 years without having to go back in  lol.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!