Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: You don't have to do everything well
4/25/2007 2:20:46 PM
Bogdan,

It sounds like Corey had been listening to Jim Rohn.

Here's a couple good ones of Jim's:

"If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us." -- Jim Rohn

"Everything we would ever need to become rich and powerful and sophisticated is within our reach. The major reason that so few take advantage of all that we have is simply, neglect." -- Jim Rohn
You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
4/25/2007 3:43:26 PM

HI Bogdan,

What a great piece of advice from the late, great Corey Rudl (RIP). Thanks for sharing this with us today, and I couldn't agree more!

God Bless You,

Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2007 3:56:38 PM

Great Quote! ]

I am a true "Jack of all trades. Master of none" I guess.  There are pieces of things that I do extremely well, and the  point is that I have started.  My baby step approach is also stretching into a lengthy affair, but as long as I'm moving forward - I am happy!

Thanks, Bogdan!

+0
Jason Leverette

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/25/2007 7:12:27 PM

When you wake up, show up, do your job... then you will enjoy your payday...everyday.  Jason Leverette

"LIFE IS GOOD AGAIN" 2x2 Matrix pays $3,600 www.lifeisgoodagain.com (Password is: life)
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2007 7:27:33 PM
Hi Bogdan, Ain't that the truth! (smile) I was considering how for a wednesday it feels like a Monday to me... because Monday is sort of my day off ~ and I catch up on deleting email etc... And then it occurred to me... These past nearly... couple of years I've had to learn so much about everything I've been doing on line that it's only now that I feel like I've learned enuf (for now) to do what I'm doing! IT Doestn't have to be that way ! I must of been too hard on myself wanting to make "BIG BUCKS" and not realizing that I was investing my time and a couple of dimes in myself! What I did do was just blunder through it all! So here's Cory Rudl's quote again :: "You don't have to do everything well. In fact, you don't have to do anything well when you start! But you have to START. Take the first steps (no matter how small) to move your web site dream into reality. You don't need to wait until you know "everything." Ain't that the truth! Beth - Corey Rudl
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!