Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TWENTY FIFTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
4/23/2007 11:36:34 PM

Walking Garbage CanHi Luella,

Mary Akrami is indeed a True Woman of courage.  As we slowly crawl out of the dark ages into civilization we begin to realize that not all have made this trip as yet.  There are so many horror stories that Mary and others could tell us that we would want not to believe.  There are many countries that surpress the rights of women and although Mary Akrami is but one women, many will follow in her footsteps.  The sad truth about the Talibans is that they teach their young people (especially the boys) that women are inferior to man.  Therefore when these young boys grow into manhood they feel that they are Honoring their God by surpressing their women.  With modern technology and especially the computer, an honest effort must be made to educate these children in the true meaning of God.  Once they realize that their teachings have been false a new trend could begin.  No woman anywhere should be mistreated in any way at all.  Just think if every single woman in the whole wide world suddenly said NO!!!  How long would it be before the human race would disappear?  Frankly, the way we have treated each other over the years, that wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Also, I would like at this time to send my very good friend Natalya my condolences.  When you leave your birth country and settle in the United States, part of your heart remains in your homeland, therefore Natalya my special friend, you have my condolences for the death of your President.

God Bless You Easter Cross

Mike

Help me plant a seed and grow a miracle

http://www.greenwiz.com/members/gicooker/

http://mikecsnoveltyshack.tripod.com

http://mjsrockinCteam.jerkydirect.com

$12.00 a month 

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2007 12:37:23 AM
Hello John and Luella,

What an awesome lady Mary is indeed.  Mary, may God  bless you greatly as you continue your walk of courage to free women of the irresponsible suppression.  You are a heroine!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2007 12:46:51 AM

Hello Natalya,

Thank you for that lovely quote.  It describes courage perfectly.  It describes Mary Akrami perfectly  She has pursued her labor of love in the midst of terrible adversity.

Hugs,

Luella and John

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2007 1:06:55 AM

Thank you Nick!  She is amazing and sent by God.

Hugs!

Luella and John

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2007 1:08:33 AM

Hello Amanda!

Mary is doing the women of the world a great service.  While helping the women in her country, she is the best role model for the rest of us.

Hugs!

Luella and John

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!