Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: They Walk Among Us
4/18/2007 7:35:32 AM

Thanks Bj!

I was just about to head out to do some errands and thank goodness for your forum! :)

...I am now armed with my Bj Suit of "They walk among us" Armour for the day.

Thanks for the really good belly-laugh... just what I needed!  ;)

Morris

Choose To Make Every Day A Success!
+0
Annie Parker

225 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/18/2007 10:54:26 AM
Thanks for the up-lift! I really needed it! Great forum. Keep it up! You never know who needs a smile! Blessings!
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....Leave the rest to God! Miss Annie http://www.Xoomaworldwide.com/theelijahspring
+0
4/18/2007 5:50:53 PM

Thank you for sharing this with me. I needed to smile.
Your friend,
Betty Murray
+0
4/18/2007 6:16:18 PM

Gee here I thought I had seen and heard it all. These are GREAT. I love it! I see this sort of thing every single day. Today, for example, a customer enquires about a part. I look it up, (brake hardware part), I say to her, its says ONE required. So I am not sure if its just one piece or all 4 pieces. I say to her, hold on a sec. we have them here, I will go get it and see what the package contains. She says GREAT. I get the package, I tell her, yes it has all 4 pieces to do the job complete. She says thats great, whats my cost. I give her her cost. (OK) punch line (but NO joke). Then she asks...so do you have it in stock???????

Yes you are correct, the DO walk among us.

Doreen C
+0
4/21/2007 8:12:45 PM

Thanks BJ, it was just what I need it.  A little laugh goes a long way.  Looking forward to more....

Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!