Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
To Have Friends We Must Show That We Are Friendly
4/17/2007 3:22:31 PM
I am amazed as I invite people in Adland to be friends!

There are some people here who have joined 2 years ago with 0-3 friends.

Maybe they are afraid someone will try to take advantage of them? Some will. Others will want the best for them.

Have you had someone do something show extreme friendship to you where they may or may not have known you but went out of there way to help you or do something for you?

Share your stories here.
You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
Re: To Have Friends We Must Show That We Are Friendly
10/23/2008 8:48:54 AM
Not happy with your friend count?  Add 50 new friends this week. It's really simple. Go up to the top right corner of this page and click the red link http://community.adlandpro.com/Reports.aspx
It says reports. Then pick a catagory such as new members, person of the week or whatever. Send them an invitation to be friends. Make sure it's not a self serving, recruiting sales pitch and you'll have new friends in minutes. How many invites will it take to get your 50 new friends? Try 300 to 500. Simply type up your message once, paste it into notepad on the p.c. or a sticky note on a mac, click onto the first person, Paste in your invite, Personilize with their name and send off your request. Then repeat. Another way to find people is joining forums and contacting the people you resonate with.

Update:  Since I posted this 11 days ago I added 200 friends by welcoming new members and using these techniques.
+0
10/23/2008 10:19:04 PM

Hello Darryl

I just came from mt friend invitations. I had about 5 or 6. I denied all of them but yours.

Thank you for actually using my name in the invitation and for not letting our very first communication come under the listing of " SPAM. "

Will they never learn. Spam is even more annoying when it comes in the form of an invitation to be friends.

Best of luck to you Darryl.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2008 10:33:59 PM

Hi Darryl.  I like your friendly thread! Thanks for being my Adland friend and coming by earlier to read my Lucky the Dog story!

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
10/23/2008 11:34:45 PM
bill,

Thanks for validating this simple truth for the skeptics. Everyone listens to one radio station WII FM (what's in it for me!) when someone is soliciting them. Seems better to me to offer a value and not worry about getting something NOW.

Ecclesiastes 11:1-2  Cast your bread upon the waters, for after many days you will find it again. Give portions to seven, yes to eight, for you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!