Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: G-'d creative power part 3 Releasing your faith !
4/17/2007 6:53:47 PM
HELLO GEKETA,
Great post and a good reminder to think positively.
God bless you !
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 7:52:29 PM

HI Carla,

I agree thinking positively is a good thing, but this is not about thinking positively it is about the words we utter out of our pie hole. lol Our words are the creative force in our lives not that thinking positively isn't important, too . But the words we actually speak are the things that cause the events in life to take place. The man that says he can and the one that says he can't are both right, are they not ?

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/18/2007 12:09:15 AM

Hello My Dearest Friend Geketa!

Thank you for your wonderful lesson :-) We really are responsible for each our word we say. Our faith measures our thoughts, words, actions and what we get in our lives. We say many words during our day. Are all of them necessary?

Here are quotes from Proverbs:

The fear of the wicked will come upon him, and the desire of the righteous will be granted. 10:24

A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth, and the recompense of a man's hands will be rendered to him. 12:14

A man has joy by the answer of his mouth, and a word spoken in deu season, how good it is! 15:23

The heart of the wise teaches his mouth, and adds learning to his lips. Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweeness to the soul and health to the bones. 16:23-24

A man's stomach shall be satisfied from the fruit of his mouth; from the produce fo his lips he shall be filled. 18:20

Whoever guards his mouth and tongue keeps his soul from troubles. 21:23.

Such food for thoughts :-)

Natalya

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2007 12:00:31 PM

HI Natalya,

I am glad you are enjoying this teaching on faith and believing .. the verses you posted are all very good ones to add to the words we speak and how the speech should be of a G-dly person. I also believe the verse in proverbs that says" A fools speaks all he knows but a wise man keeps his peace" is also one we should put in this list .

Thanks for stopping in and Have a great day .

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/19/2007 9:54:03 AM

Thanks so much Geketa, your words are a great reminder to stay postitive and watch what you say and always be kind to others.

Enchanted Hollow: Don’t pollute your home, try soy

Bizzy Blogz: Friendly fun place

Shop4Zero: Shop your favorite stores and get Cash Back

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!