Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The transpersonal world
4/17/2007 11:19:38 PM

Hello Bogdan, and to Venerina, i am fascinated by both your posts and tend to agree with Bogdan on having passion in what you do rather than having concepts and power, as for me my passion is Christ, i live well i try anyway to as close to Christ's ways as much as i can, although i stumble ? I am not perfect as Jesus was. But my thoughts are just that my thoughts and how i use them is how i use them, to enspire, to create and to help. Thanks for reading guys. All the best. AdlandsPrayerwarrior

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/18/2007 4:11:28 AM

Hey Venerina,

Welcome back.Great Subject.Hi Thomas,

The Secret is No Secret. As all of us know books like Think and Grow Rich,The Power of Positive Thinking,Ask And it is Given are all book's that The Secret is Based On.However "The Secret" Has Got many people thinking and trying to put it all to-gether so I think it has much value.We are alway's Co-Creating within a magnificently Diverse Universe.If we have the ability to imagine it,or even to think about it,this Universe has the ability and the resources to deliver it fully unto you.This perspective of manifistating abundance and the lack of it,is the environment where focus is made to be possible.And what focus really does is it activates "The Law of Attraction"

I have been a student of this for many years and through it I have been able to transform from being the most negative guy on the planet to being a very upbeat ,positive person(Sometimes I slip back--I then have to go to The Secret and similar stuff to get me back on track) What's important is I know how to snap out of it and get real!

Put On A Happy Face--It Works!

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/18/2007 4:59:27 AM

My dear friend, Rahul

Thank you for the welcome back!!! It is so good to see you here, thank you.

The problem is that during the Copernicus revolution, civilisation sought to try and understand eveything through tangible scientific facts but the advent of quantum physics and quantum mechanics have shown us that nothing is as clear cut as it seems.

So, rigorous scientific methods are no longer sufficient to explain everything, which is why we need to be looking to a new and diverse kind of science but just because it is not tangible, it does not mean it does not exist.

Thank you for the "virtual hugs" ... The same right back at you....

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/18/2007 5:02:44 AM

Georgios, mana mou

Efkharisto poli for the welcome back, the lovely picture and the beautiful comment.  It is nice to be back.

I hope you are keeping well.

Kindest wishes

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/18/2007 5:12:16 AM

Dear Elaine,

Thank you for coming by, it is very good to see you.

The spiritual realm is no longer, just, explainable by the heresay of mediums.  In fact, nowadays, mediums play a very small part in the new study of the "Transpersonal Phenomena".

If you look at Edgar Cayce, as an example, he was not a medium and did not hear voices from beyond somewhere.  He was a simple man who, whilst in a sleep like hypnotic state, rendered knowledge about an array of topics.

Everyone has the necessary requisites to tap into the universal knowledge, or the collective consciousness, that Jung talked about because, in theory, it resides within each of us.  It is just that some people have forgotten how do, since society, parental guidance etc etc has taught them that anything "different" is silly.

Creativity is a great way for returning to connectivity ... faith and belief ... as you mentioned ... are other great ways... but as with any knowledge, understanding and communication, the channels have to be open and receptive.

Take care and thank you

V.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!