Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Naked Truth ...
4/16/2007 5:53:02 PM

Two people cannot lose from falsehood. First and foremost, if the person that was told doesn't know that it was untrue, the one that said it will definitely know he /she was not telling the truth. 

A man's dignity depends not only on his wealth but also on what he is and if you are bitten once won't you be several millions time shy? When lie traveled several years ahead of truth how long do you think truth will meet it and overtake it? Micro second.

Leverage on http://www.bigideamasterpiece.com to live the life of your dream.
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 6:56:35 PM

Hello Ken ...

Excellent post and I could not agree with you more...

I think you said it all.

Take care

V.

+0
4/16/2007 7:53:26 PM

You know Kenneth you raise a valid point. You ask yourself why oh why cant people just be honest and raise their credibility online. Ill tell you. Human beings are selfish by nature. WE tend to think of ourselves at others expense so we try to get to where we want by any means neccessary!

Doesnt matter who is hurt or ruined in the process.  I thoroughly despise it. It makes it so much harder for honest people to make a living with an online business cause you just cant trust too many people. There's too much deception.

Ditosha Knox

Ditosha Knox
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 7:57:33 PM
Hi Ken,

Thank you for an impressive post that shows us the way to  go at AdlandPro. 

A breath of fresh air and wisdom.   I am 100 per cent certain that your views are shared by many many members of the Community, Christians and non Christians alike.

and
"You have only one chance to make a great impression. Make it with honesty and it will last you a lifetime."

is a very naked truth.

Take care
Love
Jenny

+0
Scott Kelley

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/18/2007 4:29:01 PM

Hi Ken,

Love your forum!

Identity.....and...not beieg..who...you..say..you..are!

Well you see it every day, not only on line but off line too. I for some reason decided a long time ago that my name was who I am and really was something I already had and did not have to create, I was created. Being that I have always used my name and if I do use something like SwK Marketing News I have my initials and my name right with it. There are business reasons why i do it this way which I have wrote about but lets look at names. If I see a guy called the Jackel and wants to keep his identity exclusive, thats fine, but when he doesn't answer my email, well enough said, he is a jackel, see you later jackel.

I suggest to anyone marketing, be real and give more than anyone ever expects, a good formula for todays marketer.

People that use their name:

Let me go to my email account:

Dr. Mike

Tellman = Listbuilding

- Dan Kuschell -

Sean Mize

Bob Jenkins SquidooSecrets

-Mary Gersten-

Mike Johnson lgt Marketing

- Bryan Doyle -

Raamakant S. | OTO GoldMine

Lewis Smile :)

Bill Glazer

Mike Filsaine

- Matthew Glanfield -

Nick Marks

Joel Comm

Joyner

Yanik Silver

Most great marketers market their name and associate the product to their name, it is just a bit easier that way and allows them to run multiple business ventures under one name.

Try using their names in your SEO.

Scott Kelley

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17755/ShowForum.aspx

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!