Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Naked Truth ...
4/20/2007 3:53:34 PM

Joe,

So what you are saying is that a banned book in Boston sells.  People who thrive on attention whether good or bad, enjoy seeing this kind of discussion.  They just got a lot of attention and are enjoying it.

Still have to block certain people so that I don't respond to claims and false information.  Somehow bad behavior sets the "I can make it right" attitude on my part.

in Boston sells
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2007 2:38:07 PM
Hi Kenneth,

I can only say is a BIG AMEN to all that you have to say.

It is indeed very sad to see members adopting desperate measures and going to great lengths to establish their credability...when all it takes is to just be 'YOU' .... simple n straight....the very fact that they go to the extent of using religion itself tells so much of who their are ! I always wonder how long can one keep up the charade...and expect to succeed....!! I almost get tired myself just from looking at them doing what they do... but being the optimist that I am, I believe all is not lost ...and ... heres my quote that came out of my first Bible study forum....

"
Its never too late to change, to know, to learn, and to BE !! "

Blessings

Pauline R

ADLAND PRAYER CELL
P O T W
BIZZYBLOGZ
WEALTHSOLUTIONS
AD$URF ALL$TAR TEAM

+0
4/21/2007 3:49:42 PM

HI Kenneth,

What a great forum my Brother! I couldn't agree with you more. There are some people that do use fake pictures and lie about themselves online, even here at AdlandPro unfortunately, and one has to be very careful about who they do business or anything else with.

Just taking someone's word on things does not work for me...I like to talk to people that I get involved with most of the time. Myself, I am always available to talk to anyone anytime, and I do not hide behind a fake picture or anything else. With me WYSIWYG! :)

Now onto the second part of your subject....nothing sickens me more than when people use God's name in vain, or try to pretend to be good God fearing people when they are not. I do not like people that put on a facade of being Mr or Mrs Nice, and then behind you are doing everything they can think of to hurt you and others. I do not like hypocrites, or people that use blasphemy either. There is some of that here in AdlandPro as well unfortunately.

My Dad, GRHS, always taught us to just be ourselves, not to try to be like the Jones', and not to worry about what other people think of us! I live my life like that still, and I wouldn't want to be any other way. To tell you the truth I would not be able to look at myself in the mirror, or sleep at night, if I was any other way! I love and respect God and myself too much to be like some other people that do these things.

But Kenneth, let me just tell you one thing that hopefully will make you and others feel a liitle better about all the fraud and hyprocrisy that goes on in the world. We all have to die one day and face God...people will answer for their deceitfulness one day, sooner or later we all have to answer for what we do. I am by no means perfect, but I can say that I am not like that, Thank God!

God Bless You My Brother,

Love, Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!