Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Where IS Everybody Hiding?
4/16/2007 12:17:49 PM

Hi Dave,

That's exactly what I was thinking!  Right now there are only 125 votes, I have 95 members in my Whammy forum, and the other forum owners have lots of members, why don't people go vote?  I've been giving my forum members the link to the ballot for several days now and I only have 13 votes and that still puts me in 3rd place, Georgios is leading with only 30 votes, and Jill is second with only 21 votes.  Where's the huge flood of people that should be breaking the door down to the election forum?? 

Here's my Whammy link to great music videos and bio information about the performers, if anyone hasn't been there recently, you'll get a blast from the past and sometimes from the present! http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/18729/ShowForum.aspx

Here's the link to vote: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/645776.aspx

+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/16/2007 12:32:21 PM

Could it be that everyone is trying to start/maintain their businesses?  As a Community, isn't the goal to support each other by using  the products and services offered within.

All I see is competition.  Of the 20,000 or so members, we have a virtual mega-mall right here!  Just think of how much business could be generated among ourselves!

Then, we could have time to get real discussions going.

This has been my impression of Adland,  and no finger  are pointing outward.

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 12:49:00 PM
Bonjour,

I guess that everyone is busy. Mind you it doesn't take long to vote!

I've already voted.

Have to admit that I didn't have enough time to look at all the forums.

I voted for the forum that immediately came to mind when I knew about the competition.

Must dash!

Always busy.

But u know what they say, don't u?

If you want something done, ask a busy person!

Best wishes,

Sarah P

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/16/2007 1:11:49 PM
Hi, Sandy,

You make a good point except that of the 20,000 members, probably 19,000 promote a different, no product, no web site, no work, no recruiting  programme every week.

It seems that most of the people who send me ads do not understand what they are offering, do not use what they are offering or do not expect what they are offering to last more than a week or so.

I am going to start a folder for all the ads claiming that the writer (sorry, copier and paster) is making $200, $300, or even $500 a week with this latest programme that their good friend roogoo guru just sent them a personal email about. It won't be long before it has 100s of ads in it.

By the way, what gives you the idea that many people at Adland want to buy something? 99% want to sell something!

The Old Coot
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/16/2007 1:25:01 PM
Also a good point, you old Coot!
+0