Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Comfort Trees
4/16/2007 1:00:50 PM

Nick,

Thank you for sharing with me such a wonderful poem.It's interesting because I grew up in a rural area with many trees all around, I still enjoy watching the leave renew themselves year after year.After reading your poem it inspired me so much, I sent it to everyone that I could think of who would appreciate the beauty of the words. Keep up the good work.

To your success,

Christine Jackson

www.aweber.com/?284980
+0
4/20/2007 11:48:43 PM

VERY BEAUTIFUL NICK! I GREW UP IN MICHIGAN ON A FARM AND SAW TREES THE SAME WAY YOU DO, FAITHFUL OLD FRIENDS! NOTHING LIKE A BIG OLD TREE WITH LOTS OF CHARACTER TO HELP EASE GROWING PAINS!

BLESSINGS, SUSAN

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2007 4:02:46 AM

You are invited to the EARTH DAY celebration at Adlandpro.

Come celebrate this world wide acknowledgement of planet

Earth.

GOOD PLANETS ARE HARD TO COME BY---LET'S PROTECT

THE ONE WE HAVE

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/653680.aspx

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2007 8:17:40 AM

Hi again Nick,

I just had to return to this forum to tell you how absolutely awesome your daily messages from "Beautiful Summer Morning" are.  I look forward to them and the calming pictures and beautiful quotes every day!

Thanks so much!

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2007 6:58:54 PM
Hello Nick,
I had to read your beautiful write-up  many times and try to relax  and listen to the sweet voices  of the trees around me talking.

Right here in the mangrove forest of Nigeria's delta region, I listened  hard to these gorgeous trees, I made them my center of attention and opened up myself to their allures. Then suddenly a little squirrel jumped over them, I didn't like that distraction but that was what Nature used to tickle the trees. Now with that movement, I could hear the trees whisper, I focused more on these less animated living things, then I heared them laughing hapilly, they sure appreciated the little organism that jumped around. Mmmm.. I though they should be complaining, but no, they are no humans, they are there to serve and they seem to enjoy doing it for even when the little squirrel started  gnawing at their tender leaves they never complained, they just kept smilling, they just kept giving!! Then the wind came............... Ohhhhhh someone, someone, who? Oh no! My wife touched me and yank me back to this world of endless rat race. There with the trees, I had a peaceful time with nature and I hope to return back again soon.

Thanks Nick for the opportunity to experience the trees' world.
Many regards.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!