Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Comfort Trees
4/15/2007 2:42:48 PM

Hi Nick,

I've been enjoying your comments/quotes about trees all week, and this is the best of all.

Thanks for sharing.

Judy

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 3:19:41 PM

Hey Nick!

I hope you enjoy my contribution to your thought provoking forum my friend!

The Cycle

A single seed falls gently,

taking it's time to hit the ground

And when it reaches Mother Earth,

it's home is finely found

The parent tree neither knows or cares,

where the little seed is gone

It will never know the warmth,

or a soothing mother's song

This small creation,

was made by God's own hand

And we are part of the cycle,

this we must understand

For when we die we are buried,

to become one with the earth

and so the cycle is complete,

to help the seed with it's birth

We are all part of what is living,

only to be separated by death

And then it starts all over,

with the drawing of a newborns breath.

By Nick Sym

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 4:41:49 PM
Nick what an awesome poem!  You really are a magnificent friend.

Now, in honor of this forum, I request everyone to go plant a tree this week.  Just to remind each of us of the beginning of friendship as a new life.

Besides, it will help the environment.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/15/2007 4:44:06 PM
Hi Nick, I sure liked it. And that is what all of nature is, a circle. No Starting point and No Ending point. Always was and Always will be. Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 5:09:12 PM
Nick,
I feel like you are rummaging around in my pysche and having a grand old time. You see, I have been forced by circumstances beyond my control (is anything ever in our control?)-to create a new life that I have no preparation or skills for.
You see, prior to the little problem we had here in New Orleans a couple of years ago (!)- I find myself Queen and caretaker of this huge property where all manner of life is manifesting itself.
After the floods washed everything hither, thither and yon-new species of everything has just made itself at home on my land.
Since the volunteers have all moved on, I'm the only one who seems to get that if we don't work with this stuff-its agressive and has a strong life force and will swallow everything in its path.
So, for the past month, I have been cutting and chopping and raking and hoeing-
Never in my debutante, tiara wearing past would I have imagined that I would be out crawling around in the dirt, talking to catepillars and trees-trimming and prunning and getting them ready to greet the passing traffic like the ladies they are.
 Anyways, I have probably lost my mind, but its probably out in the yard somewhere!
Thanks for the invite.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!